1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Actually, I don't think I had one. I was not exposed to television or comics. Instead, I somewhat idolized Richard Feynman.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Friends who lived close enough to go over to their house and play every day, or have them come over to see us every day.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
A few thousand miles on the East Coast away from Fairbanks, Alaska.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Chinese. I am the vague master of two forms of hello (casual and formal), goodbye, thank-you, chopsticks, dumplings, small chick, rooster, This can't fucking happen!!!, ice-cream, my family name, chicken shit, and can vaguely recognize some other words when they are said around me.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Sleep, sleep, more sleep, some html, maybe finishing up Gust Front, probably working out a little, definitely laundry, some housework... that sort of thing.
I'm an apparently intelligent, liberal, not-too-generous, not-too-selfish, relatively well adjusted human being!
See how compatible you are with me!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey