1. Describe your sex toy collection. *grin*
2. Why Paganism? Why is it the thing for you? How do you practice it in everyday life?
3. How did *you* find The Sith Academy?:)
4. Why does polyamory work for you? How does it work in your life (in practice)? You see, I've got a couple of friends who are into it but I'd like to hear more about it, real life experiences:).
5. Why "A Metaphor Gone Metastatic"? It's such a cool expression:D. I could use it to describe my writing:P...( Collapse )
1. Okay. So I turned to tables on ivan23's question, "choose one word to define the essence of femininity, explaining why you feel that way," asking him to choose a word for femininity instead of masculinity. Now I want the other side of the coin. Tell me what one word you'd choose to define the essence of masculinity, explaining why you feel that way.
2. Let's say that cloning has advanced to the point where they could make a perfect replica of you, right down to duplicating your memories and experiences, and even personality. Now you and your clone spend a year apart, having completely different lives and experiences on different sides of the country. What would be the first question you would ask your clone when you reunite at the end of that year? (I mean, besides, "So, what'd you do?" Assume you've already filled each other in on that.)
3. What's the worst mess you've ever made as an adult?
4. Is it more tragic to never feel passion (not necessarily the "in love" kind) in one's lifetime or to feel it for someone completely inappropriate for you and unable or unlikely to ever return it? (ex: married &/or monogamous person)
5. Assuming you had all of the positions' full powers, would you rather be President of the United States or the Pope for a year? Why?( Collapse )