These are my notes pertaining to the adventures of the characters to be seen in the short story coming soon. Watch this space. Well, er, you know, *that* space. That's partly what the hosting's for. ;)
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0805: Home, and madly typing up the short story I finished over lunch. If I register the domain name to go with, I need a volunteer and a pie pan.
- Sunday, 0923: I am now the proud owner of a domain that did actually make the customer service rep giggle.
- Sunday, 0925: @semanticist It gets scarier, as it's registered now. Alas that I'm not male.
- Sunday, 0938: Via @dduane: Joe Six-Pack: http://copperwise.livejournal.com/680972.html
- Sunday, 1102: @afuna Refresh LJ; added you to beta filter.
- Sunday, 1205: Somehow, my real-life work-related mental trauma is now distributing itself among my circle of friends, much to my amusement.
- Sunday, 1238: Have caught up on User Friendly, after several years away. Note to self: catch up sooner.
- Sunday, 1241: I don't want Palin in office, but as a 20 year Alaskan I could cheerfully punch the next friend of mine who says "Caribou Barbie".
- Sunday, 1408: Our team lead was surprised by the cake even though I was sure we had given it away. First there was singing and then ZOMG CAKE.
- Sunday, 1409: And the Other Woman is back from maternity leave! It is so good to have her back, even though we're reduced to IM now.
- Sunday, 1409: Team is going to be interesting. I am an instigator and an ideas person; Magnus is a ringleader; Chappy is the circus.
- Sunday, 2115: Unlike "I want a pony", "I want a husband" can't be made to happen properly by biding one's time and campaigning one's parents.
- Sunday, 2120: via pyrogenic: http://mysqlgame.appspot.com/
- Sunday, 2124: @mamajoan Any hope you can train kittyboy that you love his dead mice and would love for him to deposit them in that nice bin for you?
- Sunday, 2152: @asciident Mama would toss her hands in the air and say "Find your own!" and Dad would give "helpful" hints that make me want to sock him.
Follow me on Twitter.