In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Wednesday, 0819: @semanticist iPhone App is GO.
- Wednesday, 0822: That is to say, LiveJournal.com's iPhone app is live: http://tinyurl.com/4ysjwy rt at will my friends!
- Wednesday, 0836: @semanticist I heard there were hijinks involving getting the iPhones to the devs for this one; iPhone + Russian customs </3
- Wednesday, 0934: @semanticist Super SUP!
- Wednesday, 1024: @afuna 36 minutes
- Wednesday, 1026: Ha, the results of this plot twist may mean Lovie and Jennie on the run from Bosslady. Watch Lovie freak at being without her comforts!
- Wednesday, 1048: Have initiated social plans, scrubbed face, re-braided hair, plotted evil plotty plots for my unlikely heroine, and now go to bed.
- Wednesday, 1501: UPS has arrived. Tea for hColleen. Their idea of good delivery practice is to ding-dong & pitch on balcony. "I delivered to your patio!" X-\
- Wednesday, 1636: @lady_angelina It's not so much the security, because it's plenty secure on the inaccessible-from-anywhere balcony. But the PITCHING.
- Wednesday, 1637: Also, balcony != patio, but perhaps I am standing on semantics here. Also, disrupted sleep is disrupted. :(
- Wednesday, 2118: That dream requires burning out of my brain. Not OK with that dream. Something utterly gone from my life came back in it, with the creepy.
- Wednesday, 2200: bits of the dream included hanging out on the Ballaine Road hill, bad driving, cops, txt to cops, dude with braided hair & gang teamdance
- Wednesday, 2201: him being really creepy, me hiding, him looking for me, him trying to physically intimidate me & me overpowering him, me hiding in attic
- Wednesday, 2202: & me getting flak from people for having skipped out on class in favor of not being there, all tied together with bookends about takeout??
- Wednesday, 2211: presented w/o comment: http://tinyurl.com/3z3u4r