Azure Jane Lunatic (azurelunatic) wrote,
Azure Jane Lunatic

Doctors (transgender-specific)

I've got the usual assortment of transgendered friends. I'm wondering: Does anyone know of any doctors who specialize in the care of transgendered people? For example, gynecologists specializing in ftm men, or prostate specialists for mtf women?

Finding that sort of doctor can be really hard already if you're one definite gender with the standard set of plumbing. I'd imagine that it gets more difficult if one is nonstandard.

Does anyone know of any resources on finding that sort of doctor?

Comments for this post were disabled by the author