In which I make a form suitable for helping a harried secretary get books ordered on time and correctly Web references used: http://werbach.com/barebones/barebones.html http://www.bignosebird.com/formls1.shtml The raw code, probably needing debuggery: <FORM ACTION="mailto:[shadesong]@[work].edu" METHOD=POST> Author <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="AUTHOR" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> Title <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="TITLE" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> Publisher <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="PUBLISHER" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> ISBN <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="ISBN" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> Course <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="COURSE" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> Section <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="SECTION" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> Number of Copies <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="COPIES" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="255"> <p> Do you want a desk copy? <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="DESKCOPY" VALUE="YES">YES! I do want a desk copy of this textbook for myself! <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="DESKCOPY" VALUE="NO">NO! I do not want one, Sam-I-am! I do not like desk copy spam! </p> Your first name <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="PROFFIRSTNAME" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="30"> Your last name <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="PROFLASTNAME" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="30"> Your e-mail address <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="PROFEMAIL" SIZE="30" MAXLENGTH="30"> <p> <INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="Submit to the will of thine Almighty Secretary"> <INPUT TYPE="RESET"></p> </FORM> The sort-of finished thingy, with the post action removed Author Title Publisher ISBN Course Section Number of Copies Do you want a desk copy? YES! I do want a desk copy of this textbook for myself! NO! I do not want one, Sam-I-am! I do not like desk copy spam! Your first name Your last name Your e-mail address Now, I just need to write JavaScript validation on the required fields... oh, and probably "how many copies do you want, Dog Breath?" would be a good option. Dog Breath optional.