1. music score: 22 Well, I suppose. It's not all that much of a driving force with me, though.
2. cats score: 21 Yes, but not as much any more. I used to be very interested in cats in the aggregate. Now I'm interested in individual cats, such as eris_raven and shammash. OK, so I do run note_to_cat. But I don't chase random cats under the bathtub like I used to when I was five and under.
3. neil gaiman score: 20 I'd have to have more of a look at a broader selection of his work. I like what I've seen so far though.
4. fantasy score: 18 Um, duh.
5. harry potter score: 17 Yes. How did I miss this one?
6. anime score: 16 Somewhat. I like it stylistically, but I don't go completely ga-ga over it these days just because of the style. I do prefer it to Western animation.
7. mythology score: 15 Somewhat. I really do like the Russian folk tales, which explains some of my Bujold addiction. I was raised on Russian folk tales.
8. lord of the rings score: 15 Yes, but not to the degree that people such as yaksha42 is interested. (Strikethrough -- is he OK?)
9. miles vorkosigan score: 13 Um, duh. Though I'm interested more in Simon Illyan than in Miles.
10. buffy the vampire slayer score: 12 Not so much, though thanks to iroshi, I've picked up some of the speech patterns of the "Scoobies".
11. sandman score: 12 Again with the "I would need to have more exposure to same" thing going on.
12. movies score: 11 Specific movies, yes. Movies in the aggregate are all right, but I could take them or leave them.
13. fanfic score: 11 Without a doubt. Where else are we going to get our Potter fix while JKR writes Book 6?
14. cooking score: 11 Not so much, though I did go out and purchase three cookbooks today. (One Chinese, one Japanese, one for chicken.)
15. roleplaying score: 10 Not really. I'm not a gamer, though most of my friends are.
16. fanfiction score: 10 See fanfic.
17. art score: 10 Yes. Though my interest is on the creation end of the process more than it is the viewing and consumption of the finished products of others. I like to make a mess and paint and occasionally do arcane things with clay.
18. sci-fi score: 10 By any other name...
19. philosophy score: 10 As a practial thing, yes. As a scholarly thing, not so much. Zzzzzz.
20. bujold score: 10 Yes. Lois McMaster Bujold, or lmbujold.
coded by ixwin
Find out more