1. Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (A=1, B=2, etc...).
(a = 1) + (z = 26) + (u = 21) + (r = 18) + (e = 5) + (l = 11) + (u = 21) + (n = 14) + (a = 1) + (t = 20) + (i = 9) + (c = 3)
2. Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number.
3. Add the digits of the number together.
4. Find the post of this number in your LJ. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/azurelunatic/37953.html (Chronologically, this is correct.)
5. Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post.
6. Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page and post the results for all of us to see!
(on the first page, here...)
(This wasn't on the first page, but I like it better...) http://www.libraries.wvu.edu/exhibits/asimov/rare/besta.jpg
Lemming moment: numerology, LJ, Google Image Search
Originally posted by azz_on_dw at Home, minus uterus http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/7618142.htmlGot the uterus (and tubes, and…
Got logged out on my phone. Could have done without the aggressive ad takeover that threw me to the app store. Twice. No chance to log in. Might…
azz_on_dw Crossposted. comments. Sign in with OpenID (use your LJ URL), confirm an email address, and leave a comment.