Mind Your Manners -- as circumstances may require. These circumstances are Victorian, and do not involve pyrotechnics, though there may be some mild cattiness. (Via Da Bird, sionainn, and more.)
A very comprehensive curse from 1525. Warning: may not be suitable for all audiences.
Buzz Bunny, and audience reaction to same. Warnings: incompletely censored extremely foul language (some of which is borrowed with credit from hardartist's "cursing friend" from Sexy Losers), flash (non-looping), and evil pop-ups (blocked by the good offices of Firefox). (Links available for uncensored version at the site.)
OMG BLINKING SHIT: jumping alternative mini-pictures to use instead of the <lj user="exampleusername"> tag. Available for user, community, and RSS feed. I like the RSS feed one best, though I'd slow it way down myself.
A silly survey, borrowed from jdllama:
1. Are we friends?
2. Do you have a crush on me?
3. Would you kiss me?
4. ...with tongue?
5. Would you enjoy it?
6. Would you ever ask me out?
7. Would you make a move on me in a movie theater?
8. Would you hold me if I was crying?
9. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
10. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?
11. If I gave you my phone number, would you call me?
12. If you heard a rumor about me, would you defend me?
13. Do you talk about me?
14. Do you think I'm a good person?
15. Would you let me sleep with you?
16. Would you take me to a romantic walk on the beach and let me lay with you?
17. Do you think I'm hot?
18. would you do me?
19. do you wanna do me?
20. If you could change anything about me -would you?
21. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
You are 'Latin'. Even among obsolete skills, the
tongue of the ancient Romans is a real
anachronism. With its profusion of different
cases and conjugations, Latin is more than a
language; it is a whole different way of
thinking about things.
You are very classy, meaning that you value the
classics. You value old things, good things
which have stood the test of time. You value
things which have been proven worthy and
valuable, even if no one else these days sees
them that way. Your life is touched by a
certain 'pietas', or piety; perhaps you are
even a Stoic. Nonetheless, you have a certain
fascination with the grotesque and the profane.
Also, the modern world rejects you like a bad
transplant. Your problem is that Latin has
been obsolete for a long time.
What obsolete skill are you?
brought to you by Quizilla