- My co-workers have been noticing my hyperactive good mood of late. Trader Joe's Queen Monitor wanted some of my hyperactivity. I gave her chocolate-covered espresso beans.
- I am still not sure where my faux amber "pager" ring went to. I suspect the couch cushions near my bed have something to do with it, though I know I shouldn't put that back on for at least another day.
- I now have my work schedule for the next week. I am to hope that the oversight of me not being on the e-mail list to get same schedule has been corrected. I am a phone goon all this week, yay me.
- Figment thinks that laser tag would be a great "getting to know you" activity to share with Darkside. Hmm.
- Diane Duane's X-Com: UFO Defense is a very forgettable game tie-in novel, without much in the way of greatly redeeming literary value or tie-in to the rest of her universes, except perhaps for something that might be kidnapped Hortas. I own it because I saw it at Bookman's, and I am a completest, and she is a buy-on-sight author for me.
- My plain star ring likes Figment's finger very much, and did not want to come off.
- Kitchen cabinets still MIA. (Missing In Action, not Mia, sionainn's far-too-cute kitten.)
- Decent plain white lined three-hole-punched college-rule binder filler paper is so much better than the really cheap stuff. I shall be avoiding the dirt-cheap stuff from now on, because the difference between smooth paper and evil grainy shreddy paper is so vast.
- Cheap Chocolate Day has been duly celebrated. I don't tend to observe Easter, but I do observe Cheap Chocolate Day.
- I loathe fruit flies.
Pieces of Random
Originally posted by azz_on_dw at Home, minus uterus http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/7618142.htmlGot the uterus (and tubes, and…
Got logged out on my phone. Could have done without the aggressive ad takeover that threw me to the app store. Twice. No chance to log in. Might…
azz_on_dw Crossposted. comments. Sign in with OpenID (use your LJ URL), confirm an email address, and leave a comment.