Monday 19th: Pack like a mad thing. Finish errands requiring presence in Arizona (library, mailing crap, &c.)
- Bus to airport. (Red Line to Terminal 2.) I'll want to be there 2 hours ahead of boarding time, which means I'll want to be there at 11:30am, which means I'll have to depart the apartment at 9:15, because I'd rather be far too early than late.
- Potentially hang out with hcolleen, who has the mad 1337 skillz, not to mention the security badge, to chill at the gate with me.
Watch explicit imported animation on laptop at gate & get busted by airport security, but not before traumatizing several screaming children who will never look at an octopus the same way again.
- Get picked up by Guide Dog Aunt around 3:30 local time.
- Explore the nitty-gritty details of the LAN.
- Avoid being sucked into massive gaming session with cousins.
- Figure that current Best Friend would get along with cousins far better than previous fiance.
- Remember that Best Friend is a PC kind of guy.
- Plot to introduce Best Friend to the friendly world of Mac.
- Collapse with utter exhaustion.
Wednesday 21st: Nothing currently scheduled (Guide Dog Aunt may have nefarious plans).
Thursday 22nd: Get borrowed by pyrogenic for entire day, more or less. [Tentative: Introduce pyrogenic to ataniell93, incidentally meeting her face-to-face for the first time?]
Friday 23rd: Nothing currently scheduled.
Saturday 24th: Family Road Trip. (Yes, I got the Dramamine.) (Guide Dog Aunt is a California Driver. I might be getting used to them. Maybe. Dramamine is Just In Case.)
Sunday 25th: Family Christmas.
Monday 26th: Whee, Lake Tahoe.
Tuesday 27th: Whee, Lake Tahoe.
Wednesday 28th: Family Road Trip, Part II: The Return.
Thursday 29th: Meet up with people in SF area??
Friday 30th: Fly back to Phoenix. Arrive Phoenix appx. 2pm. Bus home. Call Darkside. Call Guide Dog Aunt. Collapse.
Saturday 31st: ??
Sunday, 1st Jan 2006: ??
Monday 2nd: ??
Tuesday 3rd: return to work!