Geekhousekeeping -- hosting!
The Geek Housekeeping Project is hosted on PBWiki, a free and fairly intuitive wiki service.
tyrantmouth mentioned that she was using it, so I checked it out, and found it pretty much ideal for what I had initially in mind for the Geek Housekeeping thing.
I wanted something where we could slap up information quickly and in a coherent style, without fussing around with very much coding. Wiki style is not intuitive if you have never poked around a wiki, but it's easy to learn. I like the multi-user approach to content building. This is pretty good for the time being, until we actually have enough of a content base to think about a more traditional website.
PBwiki is offering extended webspace for their users if they grassroots the project. And it's sufficiently nifty I'm inclined to do this.
I wanted something where we could slap up information quickly and in a coherent style, without fussing around with very much coding. Wiki style is not intuitive if you have never poked around a wiki, but it's easy to learn. I like the multi-user approach to content building. This is pretty good for the time being, until we actually have enough of a content base to think about a more traditional website.