- The "rebranding" "celebration", and the changed desktop images, complete with my awesome co-worker Comic Pirate Super, whose wallpaper ordinarily looks like a starship console.
- Account Executives, and junior AEs being PITAs.
- Playing monkey games with forms to make things work when a human checkover says effin' no way.
- Car vs. truck; bad road and midlife crisis.
- Special Sekrit Project. ♥
- IP address wackitychangity.
- MySpace bitching ftw. Not.
- Not only do I get to overhaul the training, I did enough work on it that I'm getting lead credit. OMG.
- Trendy Chick was totally admiring/awed/scared by the way I told the fellow in no uncertain terms that he did not belong where he was at. This dude is phone goon with no *dream* of making anything other than phone goon unless his act becomes class, and he is deciding that the supervisors are his friends and hanging out in our areas. Not with the cool. So I told him that he should either be on the phones working, or waiting in the break room. Evidently I have that teacher thing going. Trendy Chick was sort of scared, because when I'm peeved, it seems like it's Hulk Smash time.
- We loop. It comes around and again, each topic, and we go a little further each time here and there.
- We're like a waking slumber party, really.
- His computer systems = PITA.
- My phone goons' computer systems = a lot simpler.
- The outside lamps turned on while we were talking.
- There is mad construction between here and there.
- Why fake a dialer crash? Get someone to trip over the cord. ;)
- Gotta Pimp. That Poser-Geek. (But we love him anyway.) Is like the #1 example of Sites Not To Visit. Except... hehe.
- [His Dad] vs. Outlook/Outlook Express vs. [His Mom].
- Co-workers, and why we love them. (And why they're very wrong.)
We are inseparable sometimes.
Originally posted by azz_on_dw at Home, minus uterus http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/7618142.htmlGot the uterus (and tubes, and…
Got logged out on my phone. Could have done without the aggressive ad takeover that threw me to the app store. Twice. No chance to log in. Might…
azz_on_dw Crossposted. comments. Sign in with OpenID (use your LJ URL), confirm an email address, and leave a comment.