In the 'things I don't fucking need' files...
...how 'bout to come home and find that after an 11 hour day at work, note_to_cat is sniping at itself again? My position on this boils down in a fairly streamlined fashion:
- Hey, who resigned and appointed you moderator?
- I do not have the time or energy to waste sorting out a fight
- I am liable to nuke the first person who looks like they're about to start trouble when I am away from my comm
- Lack of a reply to a presumptuous and self-righteous missive does not mean "keep it up"
- I get especially pissed off when people take advantage of me being offline mostly to stir up shit
- if the problem has not gone away on its own as advertised, I am likely to make it go away without much untangling.