1. Who kissed you on New Year's?
I think I smooched a couple of people -- but I gave the actual New Year's Kiss to my cellphone, as I was sending a text message to my best friend at the stroke of midnight. (I timed it.)
2. Did you have a New Year's Resolution this year?
Probably. The usual. Didn't really meet it.
3. Does it snow where you live?
Hahaha, as if.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
I don't think I have a particular desire to, either. It's a Crowd. I don't do that so well.
1. Who was your Valentine?
No one, but I had prescription-strength chocolate and my writers group.
2. When you were little did you buy Valentines for the whole class?
I made them, with Mama.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
I want more winter, actually.
4. What did you receive for Valentine's Day?
Chocolate? And nightmares. My subconscious learned to fear being cut off from the Proper Authorities. D being out of reach equated to national disaster, especially with exploding cakes.
5. What did you give for Valentine's Day?
Flowers. As per usual. I have this best friend...
1. Are you Irish?
Partly, somewhere back there, but not enough to count.
2.Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
I suppose it's all right. dduane makes seasonal good recipe posts.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007?
That was a little less notable than some other events in March, namely the AK-47 Guy saga. Although I did lose my RHPS cherry that day, technically.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
No. I like Arizona winters.
1. Do you like the rain?
Very yes. It's too dry here, and Alaskan rains are cold.
2. Did you play an April Fool’s joke on anyone this year?
Actually, yes. I surprised Darkside by dragging him to the renfair. news played a joke on LJ, and I stayed up past my bedtime to summarize it. Oh, and then my alarm clock pranked me.
3. Do you get tons of candy for easter?
My spring celebration is earlier in the year.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
Not my bag, baby.
5. Do you love the month of April?
It's the cruelest month, innit?
1. What is your favorite flower?
The rose. I love roses.
2. Finish the phrase “April showers…”:
... and the creepy guy across the street brings out the video camera.
3. Do you celebrate May 16th:
I had no idea about half of these things.
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school
2000. I'm just a young kid.
2. Did you do anything fun during this Month?
Well, I had a birthday, and had some good times with friends, especially given that jai_dit was here. Mostly, though, I was having my heart broken and dealing with assorted online politics, not to mention all the drama that went down with the former meeting place of the writers group. Oh, and having our Cox go down for nearly a week. But I got the job.
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
We did writers group dinner and then saw fireworks.
2. Did you go to the fireworks?
3. Did you blast the A/C all day?
This is Phoenix, AZ. (Yes.)
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
We totally road-tripped to LA. That was awesome.
2. Did you have a sunburn?
I managed to avoid that.
3. Did you go to the pool a lot?
1. Will you be attending college/school?
Done with that for now. Maybe more later.
2. Do you like fall better than summer?
Cooler is better.
3. Plan on anything to happen this month?
UNPLANNED MOVE! It was supposed to start in October.
1. What was your last Halloween costume?
I was The Cheat again, and Skyclad under that.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
I don't have a favorite Halloween-specific treat, but chocolate is always win.
3. What did you do on Halloween?
Went to work, then went to the party at the cafe.
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
I'm still forming traditions. This year we stayed home; last year we had a wonderful time with the House.
2. What are you thankful for?
A whole bunch of things. Life, health, friends, community ... especially the community, I think. My family as a whole had community when I was small, but I didn't develop community of my own until much later.
3. Do you love stuffing?
Yes! It is tasty!
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Somewhat. It's not my holiday, but it's a national cultural holiday.
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
3. Get anything special last year?
My crumbling wisdom tooth removed. Then I went to the company holiday party and looked decorative, while stoned off my ass on pain meds. Cessation of pain is an important gift. Actual Christmas day, I mostly stayed home and IRC, sick, but then went over to see smmc.
4. What do you want this year?
I don't have any one thing that I OMG WANT WANT WANT, but I've been thinking about a Roomba.
5. What do you love most about December?
Pretty much everyone is in a party kind of mood, and it's cool enough to survive outside.