Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-word answers seldom help anyone out.
1. First Name: Joan (please call me Azz; I just use that for work purposes)
2. Age: 28
3. Location: Chandler, AZ (still in the Phoenix area, just a different section)
4. Occupation: Tech support (email-based, working with our general public customer base), within a reasonably short distance from home; also volunteering for LJ and hopefully DW coming up
5. Partner: none, but I have roommates, and we're a household rather than disparate entities under the same roof
6. Kids: None
7. Brothers/Sisters: Tay-Tay is in the Seattle area, doing music and a series of bizarre day jobs. We don't keep in particularly close touch. She's the only biological one. Non-biological: the roommates (hcolleen and myrrhianna); Dawn who is in CA working for the Mouse; ralmathon who is somewhere in CA or TX doing something, with a fiancée; Sis, who is in [redacted] being herself with the LF who is of the age of reason now & the rest of their extended family-by-choice; jai_dit who is in California for college.
8. Pets: myrrhianna has two semi-feral cats, who are one-person cats who tolerate us.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
Work: I shifted positions a few months ago, and I'm still ramping up; I'm getting to know the ropes and starting to shine. New supervisor is new (though not new to the department, just to our shift). I AM NIGHTSHIFT.
Volunteering: LJ eats up a lot of time, and it's not just entertainment. I do suggestions stuff, though anyone who's been around to see me grouse will have probably picked that up.
Other Internet Stuff: synecdochic has announced the release of dreamwidth.org, and it's got me very excited and I will probably have more time invested in it. (Not quitting LJ by any means, but this is exciting, and since she walks on water I'll walk on fire.)
Writing: I write. This means lots of LJ, but it also means that I have a couple novels and other pieces in progress at any given time, and my creativity seems to be back now that work is not SUCKING MY LIFE AWAY THROUGH THE PHONES.
Relationships: Actually it's the absence of this that's a new big non-thing in my life. I am very, very single, and very, very, very wary of starting anything that even looks like a relationship, although a scary number of hot geek men have been turning my head. (And a few hot geek women.) (Where scary is > 1.) It's not quite DO NOT WANT, but ... unless something tackles me, I think I'll do without, thanks.
10. Where and for what did you go to school for?: No degree, but a couple years at DeVry Phoenix in the CIS program, though I switched in from BIS.
11. Parents?: Living in Alaska, no change there, though they're getting old. Not particularly frequently in contact.
12. Who are some of your closest friends?: Darkside. He's been my best friend for a while, and while we're not as close now as we were, still best friends. Other than that, I tend to say who I've been talking to, don't I? (Well, I talk about him too, but most of the rest of everybody has LJs now.)