- Monday, 0645: @gameboyguy13 Have you washed your dishes yet?
- Monday, 0833: Twitter's parsing of @ - replies makes it more likely for me to put the name of my co-conspiritors first even when it's not natural.
- Monday, 0834: For example, "@gameboyguy13 needs to do his dishes. I am a nag." vs. "I am nagging @gameboyguy13 to do his dishes."
- Monday, 0842: iPod Shuffle not showing its plays. Boo. (Thought I'd solved it but I didn't.)
- Monday, 1236: @jenleigh D:
- Monday, 2216: @fireflysays It's fun! You type and stuff happens!
- Monday, 2219: @semanticist #5
- Monday, 2226: Trollprincess's phrase "fuckjuggling thundercock" is one of the best strings of surreal profanity I've heard outside of JDN quotes.
Follow me on Twitter.