- Tuesday, 1020: Finally figured out the proper place for fan: in window so air circulation has to happen. Otherwise it's 20 degrees hotter inside than out.
- Tuesday, 1221: @afuna way past time
- Tuesday, 1848: When I recounted to Darkside the tale of how I came to organize dinner, he guessed almost word for word what I said when I came back to plan
- Tuesday, 1900: Compiling a list of useful dinner places locally, so I do less scrambling when organizing Dinners Out.
- Tuesday, 1905: Called Dawn; left a message. Put dinner plans in Hiveminder so I'll make them more consistently (list of addresses will help with this).
- Tuesday, 1956: Yay boxes.
- Tuesday, 2017: Dashwood's commentary on love letters never ceases to amuse me: http://fairlight.insanejournal.com/6897.html
- Tuesday, 2107: Got a short bit of gossip in with Dawn. No prenup! But how shall we know who gets the computers?! Bad lab partner is bad.
Follow me on Twitter.