- Thursday, 0235: Poking at mturk causes me to exclaim, for the first time in perhaps 20 years, "IT'S A CROSSBEAK!" Dad yanked Mama's chain about crossbills.
- Thursday, 1345: Farming out idle cycles of brain to micropaid services. Now identifying birds from pictures. Trivia is useful; can tell duck from roadrunner
- Thursday, 1349: @cassieclare Because it is not Twilight without sparkles, no. (though I hear dire rumors that the soundtrack does not in fact sparkle.)
- Thursday, 1810: Getting wandery while packing. Some things have to be done, though, and I should do them now rather than waiting.
- Thursday, 1931: @llbbooks Hooray! Will you be able to access the internet from your room now?
- Thursday, 2014: Ack! His parental units will be in town for a whole week! Ph34r! (hack cpu? hack HD! Overclock his dad. Bad pr0n joke.)
- Thursday, 2308: difficulty breathing due to OMFG WHAT AM I DOING HERE I'M NOT GOOD WITH WORDS.
- Thursday, 2315: I'm actually lightheaded. (Though I can blame part of that on what I've eaten, or rather *not* eaten.)
Follow me on Twitter.