In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Sunday, 0000: @ rickybuchanan Alas, I thought it was everything. Sunday, 0018: Finished Regenesis. Without being spoily much, first 100 pages were a little weak but then ZOWIE. I'll have to re-read before III comes out. Sunday, 0137: ...then, I thought Cyteen was a little weak at the beginning on first read, but subsequent readings have built appreciation. Sunday, 0919: "woah, capitals" indeed, ahahaha wow. Oh, fangirls. Sunday, 0946: I get to film Shpanky the Shelter Dog again this morning. He's not humping the poodle so much anymore. (This is an improvement.) Sunday, 1040: The poodle was not about that. (Poor long-suffering poodle.) Sunday, 1322: @ nudaydreamer Ooo, pretty birds. I pointed my mom at them too. Sunday, 1350: @ norabombay does crack crossovers. Kanye West in Valdemar. Complete with cover art. http://norabombay.livejournal.com/1079137.html Sunday, 1410: A*ha*, I found the Ron/Draco I was looking for: http://tinyurl.com/8feyy9 Sunday, 1411: @ gameboyguy13 Scary stuff, those. Sunday, 1508: Gladiator Dog: http://tinyurl.com/2rwy9e Sunday, 1512: Charlie Chaplin Canine freestyle: http://tinyurl.com/3kxvql Sunday, 1747: I'm at San Francisco - http://bkite.com/03tsg Sunday, 1751: Went for walk with aunt & dogs. Now she is picking up Shpanky. My uncle should be back by now. He is not much into dogs. Sunday, 2102: Evaded having to explain figging to my aunt. Sunday, 2302: Finishing the spiced wine from best friend's mom. <3 Sunday, 2302: @ emptybackpack Indeed. I told her to not Google it. This, several days after the "If we tell you not to, don't" lecture. I hope she listened Sunday, 2303: @ gameboyguy13 @ ataniell93 Peel ginger, use as buttplug. Sunday, 2351: with my aunt picking up Spence from the SPCA (so cute, so troublesome) - 243 Alabama St (243 Alabama St, San Francisco, CA 94103), Sa... Sunday, 2352: I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/03tME Follow me on Twitter.