In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Thursday, 0023 : ooooooooooboy. (I'm playing bejeweled!) Thursday, 0045 : OMG I love Mark. Thursday, 0045 : if LJ is a little bumpy hold tight. Thursday, 0052 : @ gameboyguy13 Sometimes you just have to punch a snake in the face. Thursday, 0058 : @ gameboyguy13 Fuck 'em, I don't care. Bought the cheap champagne. Thursday, 0102 : @ gameboyguy13 Make the skies align with the serpentine lounging in their suits and ties. Thursday, 0106 : Random. Word. hEll. is. sentient. Thursday, 0107 : @ gameboyguy13 Honey I'm gonna make it out alive / So kiss me goodbye. Thursday, 0142 : @ armaina Man, I miss you guys. Thursday, 0214 : @ amyty It's a brand name. Also, evidently some brands aren't compatible with typical parts. Thursday, 1048 : Went to farmers market. Came home with many strawberries, a fuckton of lettuce, and that rare item, the walnut-free brownie. (Sensitive.) Thursday, 1122 : @ mamajoan So they can! I should bake more often. Thursday, 1211 : The lab does not smell good. Pfew. Thursday, 1225 : "hole" is not the best synonym for "job posting". Thursday, 1227 : In which I make the "silly" call on my supportmindread: http://tinyurl.com/d6q2ra Thursday, 1251 : DEAR FUCKER, YOUR SEO BUSINESS THAT INVOLVES SPAMMING ME TO GET BUSINESS IS NOT "WHITE HAT". DIE MESSILY. Thursday, 1318 : OMG, the lab *smells*. Aired out living room again. (Old dogs do that.) Thursday, 1345 : I suspect the weird spike in LJ's 29 year old users is because of how old the service is, and people saying they were 18 at that time. Thursday, 1350 : Poodle has had a good bark. Unfortunately it started in the middle of my uncle's phone call. Poodle went outside for a bit. Thursday, 1351 : @ mayerman <^>techsupport is awesome. Thursday, 1417 : @ mayerman I recommend hot peppermint/rosemary/cinnamon/ginger tea to stop coughs and stun sinuses into submission. Thursday, 1524 : Fun fact: in an emergency situation, my mouth's output is not recorded by my brain. (Apropos of tech things-catch-on-fire stories in IRC) Thursday, 1552 : WHY BRAIN NO WORKY. WHY. Thursday, 1557 : Brain worky! I just needed a different gear. Thursday, 1654 : @ emptybackpack Probably some random legacy staff person/volunteer discovering an exploit. Thursday, 1733 : Silly concept from IRC, from @ exor674 : ISO Standard Poodle. Thursday, 1740 : Knee was acting up this afternoon, but it clicked a bit ago. Maybe it'll work when I get up? Thursday, 1741 : Yay, knee feeling much better. Thursday, 1823 : Will have to duck out of dinner with uncle's brother David (rather than aunt's brother David) early due to SPN night. Thursday, 1856 : Poodle, stop humping count today 1. David arrival v. exciting Thursday, 2012 : I'm at Daly City - http://bkite.com/04n9z Thursday, 2032 : Fwd:So what can go wrong besides a bunch of stupid teenage girls putting stupid spells on themselves? Not much vulgar magic though. Thursday, 2040 : I'm at Mission St & 16th St - http://bkite.com/04nbG Thursday, 2109 : @ coffeechica I'm missing Phoenix a bit. It is a nice airport. Thursday, 2117 : Plans for tomorrow or this weekend: Nordstroms, bra fitting. Thursday, 2143 : Dyyyyyyyying re: events post-flask in SPN Thursday, 2151 : heeeeeeeeee oh dear you can taste the canon. Thursday, 2200 : @ ataniell93 FLAMING LIKE RUNNING AROUND IRC WITH HEAD ON FIRE AND A SCREAMING PINK BOA. Thursday, 2245 : @ gameboyguy13 As in old series with LOLtastic graphics for their computer system. Thursday, 2245 : @ gameboyguy13 although there are probably underpants gnomes somewhere in the Gracen & Gracen computer system, come to think. Thursday, 2309 : HOUSE OF NAKED Thursday, 2322 : Jim Profit is an alpha with some very, very, very bad tape. Follow me on Twitter.