- Wednesday, 0128: @Prissi @isabeautiful It sounds like the bad kind of fun. :(
- Wednesday, 0134: Starting to fall asleep mid-sentence. I won't get anything useful written this way!
- Wednesday, 1320: Sometimes it seems like the moment I get into a writing groove, 300 other things/people want my attention.
- Wednesday, 1358: @semanticist Let me get this straight here, Twitter ran into a scaling issue, and decided to take away stuff framed as usability? #fail
- Wednesday, 1401: #fixreplies @sprackraptor It used to be an option, see.
- Wednesday, 1403: Sounds like twitter had a very good morning when they came back into the office: http://blog.twitter.com/2009/05/whoa-feedback.html
- Wednesday, 1403: hee, looks like they did: http://blog.twitter.com/2009/05/we-learned-lot.html
- Wednesday, 1756: all or nothing reading architecture, and how it self-reinforces: thing to write later, with commentary from the suggestions trenches
- Wednesday, 1825: I may need a memory-related icon
Follow me on Twitter.