In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Thursday, 0003 : In case I need it for later: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Embarkation_Room Thursday, 0004 : @ ladyofthelog Many of them. There will be more when Kevin watches it and realizes the deception. (sometimes this #fixreplies shit = useful) Thursday, 0026 : Rick Spockbrows is never gonna give you up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9dfNnMt0wc (sometimes @ fevervignettes is v. silly) Thursday, 0054 : @ amyty See @ coffeechica 's icon. Eloquence baby. Thursday, 0135 : Star Trek Reboot: Five Times Jim Kirk Called Spock 'Sweetheart', Kirk/Spock, R http://raphaela667.dreamwidth.org/34856.html *snerk* Thursday, 0136 : @ ladyofthelog Kevin doesn't follow you does he? Thursday, 0204 : @ afuna_wired Who am I to disbelieve?! (yes, I know it's disagree. roll with it.) Thursday, 0213 : This is a common problem with many users seeking technical support. http://jerkcity.com/jerkcity3463.html (unsafe for anything; jerkcity) Thursday, 0223 : @ tacticalcorsets Men in corsets are hot too! Exhibit A: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pyrogenic/250974138 Thursday, 0230 : MISOGYNISTIC ASSES ON THE INTERNET CAN LINE UP TO SUCK MY STRAP-ON. WHICH PLEASURE I WILL THEN DENY THEM. That is all. (Old interaction.) Thursday, 0302 : Any time I see "spamhaus" unexpectedly, I say "smaphose" to myself, as I once had a trouble ticket with that typo. Trippingly off the tongue Thursday, 0906 : I'm at Callan Blvd & Clarinada Ave, Daly City, CA 94015, United States - http://bkite.com/07Vdb Thursday, 0959 : @ salanaland GAY WIZARDS Thursday, 1000 : @ mayerman yes! and Kirk can't read his POKER FACE :-P Thursday, 1004 : @ ursamajor OMG WE MISSED YOU LIKE @ AFUNA SAID WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERNET OMG THERE IS AMUSING UNDERWEAR THEATRE FOR YOU Thursday, 1006 : LIVEJOURNAL IS WORKING BECAUSE TUPSHIN IS A GODDESS. Thursday, 1041 : @ cyanspyder That sounds more misanthropic to me. Thursday, 1042 : Awwww <3 RT: @ mercnews : An openly gay teen was voted prom queen at an LA high school http://www.mercurynews.com/twitter/ci_12468527?source=rss Thursday, 1059 : ...will always stay very close to Z and never trend away... IT IS STILL IN MY HEAD !!PLEH !PLEH !!!PLEH Thursday, 1104 : "Fell over" is highly technical language for a sudden and complete failure to work (usually not involving smoke or fire) Thursday, 1110 : o hay a sound effect board: http://audiencesounds.com/ @ fevervignettes you may need this Thursday, 1119 : Not a really good hair day, but I have strawberries. FEAR THE STRAWBERRIES. #dailybooth http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/395995 Thursday, 1129 : o hay, http://twitter.com/azurelunatic/status/1950062714 made me hit 6,666 updates! Milestone! Thursday, 1134 : @ mayerman You see me on LJ. I am a babbly bitch, y/y? Thursday, 1139 : @ r_adams Ooo, what kind of cocktail? Thursday, 1139 : I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/07VtG Thursday, 1312 : @ kdorian You're the second dental tweet in a row in this five minutes. @ scatterbeams is the other. Thursday, 1642 : Chris Pine & Zachary Quinto interview: Spork Power! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYmfyVEnfB8 (no, I am not kidding, they say those words) Thursday, 1705 : @ thecatwasnot SPOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Thursday, 1706 : @ mayerman what kind of porn? Thursday, 1707 : Zachary Quinto + milk != OTP. Do Not Want. The rest of you can have. (Milk = ewwwwwwwww, the thought of it on skin makes me want a shower.) Thursday, 1709 : @ mayerman Lesbian? Het? Gay? Thursday, 1720 : @ mayerman All of the classifications you mentioned are relevant ones, but you sort of missed out the most very basic at first ... ^_^ Thursday, 1724 : @ DanielEfton I'm fine with the idea of semen all over his face; I just have a milk squick based on my klutz moments & lactose intolerance. Thursday, 1727 : @ mayerman Whereas since I'm an equal-opportunity perv, it's a constant question in my life. Thursday, 1754 : Dear Mr. President, please clean fucking house, starting from the top down. http://tigerbeatdown.blogspot.com/2009/05/oh-no.html Thursday, 1810 : @ mayerman That literally pains me. Thursday, 1901 : Okay, revision of internet comments you don't want to read: Perez Hilton's commenters make YouTube & Slashdot comment sections look classy. Thursday, 2111 : @ mayerman You should sic SKULLBUTT THE TORMENTOR on her. Thursday, 2116 : @ mayerman jump in IRC. There's nothing going on. I'm bored. Thursday, 2200 : SKULLBUTT THE TORMENTOR http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/89370612/119504 now in convenient icon format Thursday, 2307 : Bad drink idea: strawberry or other bright red soda, crushed fresh strawberry (not blended, crushed) & full-sized marshmallow on toothpick. Thursday, 2314 : @ Scatterbeams Traye I'm sure it would be very good, but the visual effects are a little potentially gross. Thursday, 2315 : @ mayerman I think it would taste good though! Thursday, 2352 : @ xugglybug the username code in this is a bit b0rk http://blog.xugglybug.co.uk/post/103478896 Follow me on Twitter.