- Friday, 0053: http://litalex.livejournal.com/94374.html
- Friday, 0131: Potter ending-what-ending: "Buggering Hummingbirds", Snape/Luna silliness. http://community.livejournal.com/snuna_exchange/17676.html
- Friday, 0133: Potter ending-what-ending: "Births, Marriages, & Deaths (not necessarily in that order)" http://shiv5468.livejournal.com/572048.html SS/LL
- Friday, 1202: @mayerman Aww, but weird tweets are half the fun!
- Friday, 1229: My sister thinks MySpace sucks. :D :D :D
- Friday, 1323: Commuter stray dogs: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2372125.ece
- Friday, 1327: Must remember to post this in beginningcocks. http://i42.tinypic.com/2wntxjk.jpg
- Friday, 1504: Via @semanticist: Rock out with your Spock out. http://www.instructables.com/id/Acoustic-Vulcan-lyre/
- Friday, 1506: I'm not sure what social media platform to recommend to my sister instead of MySpace, since she's a musician.
- Friday, 1513: @maidenx :( I know she needs audio upload/hosting ability, user subscription, ability to notify people what's up/practice schedule/gig...
- Friday, 1519: @sleevewornheart Ahahaha. :D
- Friday, 1520: TESTIFY. http://twitter.com/sleevewornheart/status/2045648898
- Friday, 1520: @ladyofthelog Do please post recs.
- Friday, 1522: @maidenx If she weren't so non-technical and her, um, associates ditto, I'd recommend self-hosting, but. >_<
- Friday, 1532: Twitter has no *easy* way to see whether you and someone have someone else in common. Like, I want to see if @sleevewornheart @rynia meet.
- Friday, 1619: Advertisers at KRXQ: http://wook77.livejournal.com/241760.html
- Friday, 1631: headed out
- Friday, 1701: I'm at Daly City Bart - http://bkite.com/08dam
- Friday, 1712: I'm at Civic Center Bart - http://bkite.com/08dbO
- Friday, 1735: I'm at San Francisco Public Library - http://bkite.com/08deZ
- Friday, 1740: @gameboyguy13 I was actually thinking that a bit.
- Friday, 1740: @gameboyguy13 s/loathe/loath/
- Friday, 1816: I'm at Burger King - http://bkite.com/08dkB
- Friday, 1818: The noisy argument about who was looking at whom, and who was friends with wh... - Burger King, San Francisco, CA, - http://bkite.com/08dkM
- Friday, 1821: http://www.flickr.com/photos/seth_holladay/522588163/
- Friday, 1824: "Has the sun gone behind the library yet?" @gameboyguy13 asks. Like a fool, I look. Spots. Ow.
- Friday, 1826: I love the awesome email addresses people have.
- Friday, 2230: Star Trek Reboot: "a study of parallels in metal and man", Pike/Enterprise/Kirk (yes) http://singularity.dreamwidth.org/30774.html
- Friday, 2232: @sleevewornheart @rynia has helpfully provided some "LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CHILD CARE CENTER" for your reading enjoyment. ;)
- Friday, 2237: Geezers need to be careful with OTC anticholinergic medicines like benadryl. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090601111934.htm
- Friday, 2242: I don't think I've been above Level 3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_eye_hallucination
- Friday, 2251: @mayerman Oh, motion. I can generally get motion, but I can't get image overlays.
- Friday, 2255: @mayerman I've been having fun with level 3 as long as I can remember; it was one of my favorite bedtime toys.
- Friday, 2313: @seananmcguire Uh-oh.
- Friday, 2319: "Dr. Tiller's Important Job" http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/george-tiller/?8ty&emc=ty
(abortion, NY Times)
- Friday, 2322: "Sex with Ducks" (music video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8
(via my aunt, heeeeeeeee)
Follow me on Twitter.