- Thursday, 0400: Buffy: "Subtleties" http://www.drizzle.com/~eliade/subtleties.html
Spike/Xander, NSFW, via @ladyofthelog
- Thursday, 0424: @bethnee641 That sounds awesome.
- Thursday, 0442: Before I woke up, I was talking quite cheerfully to my best friend.
- Thursday, 0506: Catty note: it's "cause and *effect*", unless you're going for something very outre. So I won't be reading your fic.
- Thursday, 0514: The beauty of non-monogamy is not lube. http://damned-colonial.dreamwidth.org/33385.html
- Thursday, 0519: Star Trek Reboot + Flight of the Conchords: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxvJgV-3po
Kirk and Bones are friends! (bom bom bom)
- Thursday, 0531: Engaging in chatfic about what happens when Edward Cullen and Nick Ryves meet. (Hint: not good things.)
- Thursday, 0535: Star Trek Reboot: "Kind of Habit-Forming" http://star-trek-flashfic.dreamwidth.org/1437.html
(NSFW, Kirk/Sulu, anonymous sex)
- Thursday, 0543: Star Trek Reboot: "Red Underwear and Boots" http://helensfic.dreamwidth.org/222669.html NSFW, MtF!Sulu/Lenore McCoy, genderfuck ftw!
- Thursday, 0550: UNAPOLOGETIC CRACKFIC IS BEING COMMITTED IN CHATZY. SEND HELP AND/OR BAKLAVA.
- Thursday, 0822: @bethnee641 Y (oh boy is it ever)
- Thursday, 0823: @mayerman World Health Organization declared pandemic.
- Thursday, 0837: Oh, my bad, the World Health Organization has not quite yet declared a pandemic. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8094353.stm
- Thursday, 0838: oh! I am out of date! They have! Way to stay updated, Miss Lunatic. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8094655.stm
- Thursday, 0841: I have had http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYPyCbn7Gw
in my head since last night at least.
- Thursday, 1045: I'm at Callan Blvd & Clarinada Ave, Daly City, CA 94015, United States - http://bkite.com/08oSc
- Thursday, 1116: And my aunt learns why they are called underpants. She is scandalized.
- Thursday, 1230: best. facebook. update. ever. http://myparentsjoinedfacebook.com/post/81468416/click-pic-for-larger-image
- Thursday, 1237: @mayerman best. ever.
- Thursday, 1247: This sounds like many printers I have met. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQGtucrJ8hM
- Thursday, 1301: Why secret questions are not so great http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/79594/oakland09.pdf (via pauamma) (to-read-later)
- Thursday, 1322: Miss Lunatic falls over. What pretense of being diurnal?
- Thursday, 1323: I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/08p8M
- Thursday, 1828: The Demon's Lexicon: untitled: Nick's first word. http://community.livejournal.com/marmalade_fish/29145.html
- Thursday, 1836: It sometimes pays to research your own symptoms. http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/11/teen.self.diagnosis/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
- Thursday, 1901: Star Trek Reboot: "We Three" (Pike/George Kirk/Winona Kirk) http://singularity.dreamwidth.org/32696.html
- Thursday, 2020: @niqaeli Why? Just because?
- Thursday, 2021: Wow I have completely the lacking coherent.
- Thursday, 2154: SPN: "Stranger than Fiction" long-ass, and very NSFW http://thenyxie.livejournal.com/579086.html
- Thursday, 2211: Star Trek Reboot: "All That We Can Be, Not Just What We Are" Kirk/Spock pon farr http://dreamlittleyo.livejournal.com/99270.html has sequel
- Thursday, 2212: Star Trek Reboot: "Who Am I to Say?" Sequel to previous, not standalone http://dreamlittleyo.livejournal.com/102638.html
- Thursday, 2214: phrase of the day: "deeply scary and unhinged"
- Thursday, 2234: Fry's Electronics gets some XKCD love http://xkcd.com/596/
Follow me on Twitter.