- Saturday, 0341: Dear Fucking Photobucket, "Gay Rights" IS NOT A FUCKING ADULT CONTENT SEARCH. http://photobucket.com/images/gay%20rights/
- Saturday, 0400: http://photobucket.com/contact?subject=Feedback
Contact Photobucket. Let them know that their safe-search is broooooken. #gayrights
- Saturday, 0411: Suddenly figured out what was bothering me about Person B; reminds me of Person A in a lot of good ways; nervous about A's bad ways.
- Saturday, 0512: RT: @oxfordgirl: Huge basij pressence in tehran. You have terrified the gov, don't let them stop you. #iranelection #iranelections #gr88
- Saturday, 0521: @reflectivist Several people by now, I'm sure. I sent a direct message to @spam. The twit is hitting up all the trending topics.
- Saturday, 0618: RT: @oxfordgirl: Khomeini shrine has been hit with bomb, many ppl injured. #iranelection #Tehran #GR88 #Mousavi
- Saturday, 0619: RT: @Fingertipnews: Rpts of thousands protesting, police using tear gas & water cannons Hard to confirm from M camp with much of it arrested
- Saturday, 1040: RT: @ProtesterHelp: Injured protests are confirmed to be being removed from hospitals and taken away. #iranelection
- Saturday, 1040: RT: @seoc: RT: Can bring injured to: Danish Embassy No.18, Dashti St., Dr. Shariati Ave., Elahieh.
- Saturday, 1040: RT: @seoc: German Embassy: Avenue Ferdowsi 320-324
- Saturday, 1044: RT @seoc: Portugese Embassy No.30, Nezami St., Abbas Pour St., Valy-e-Asr
- Saturday, 1045: RT @seoc RT: Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia Tehran No 30, Narenjestan 8th Alley Pasdaran Avenue #IranElection
- Saturday, 1046: RT @seoc Please RT. How to: Treat Chemical Warfare Agents: http://is.gd/17rDt #Iran, #IranElection
- Saturday, 1046: RT @seoc All European embassies are accepting injured in Tehran, confirmed. Hospitals are likely traps. Please RT. #IranElection
- Saturday, 1046: RT British embassy now accepting injured: 198, Ferdowsi Avenue, Tehran.
- Saturday, 1047: RT Australian embassy now accepting injured: No. 13, 23rd Street, Khalid Islambuli Avenue - telephone +98 21 8872 4456
- Saturday, 1048: @seoc I hadn't even seen your request, I just saw the information. Heh. <3
- Saturday, 1055: RT: @seoc: Embassy of the Czech Republic - Chancery: No.15, Mirza Hassani Alley, Mirzay-e Shirazi St. #iranelection
- Saturday, 1057: RT @Fingertipnews: HERE IS A LIST OF ALL EMBASSIES/CONSULATES IN IRAN: http://www.embassiesabroad.com/embassies-in/Iran RT RT RT OFTEN
- Saturday, 1057: RT @seoc: Embassy of Norway: #412 8th Kohestan, Northern Pasdaran Ave
- Saturday, 1059: RT @StopAhmadi: "Basij Millita attacking people at Haft Hooz Sq, Heavy Clashes Just Started" #iranelection
- Saturday, 1121: RT @mixosaurus: RT first aid info for protesters, in Farsi + English: http://gr88.tumblr.com/ #iranelection #gr88 #tehran #mousavi
- Saturday, 1121: RT @huffingtonpost: Video from Shiraz Univ shows uniformed police striking innocent women with batons http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/13/iran-demonstrations-viole_n_215189.html #iranelection
- Saturday, 1136: RT @seoc: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108089191184151933961.00046ccb4946d8e0073dd&z=12 A map to the embassies accepting injured. #IranElection
- Saturday, 1136: RT @seoc: Canadians, please call your foreign office. Canadian Embassy rejected injured protesters. 1 800 267 8376 #IranElection
- Saturday, 1144: Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Twilight: Buffy meets Edward. :D :D :D http://blip.tv/file/2261825/
- Saturday, 1153: RT @ProtesterHelp: The USA does not have an embassy in Iran. We use Switzerland to act as a mediator in our communication.
- Saturday, 1226: The Demon's Lexicon: untitled & spoilery creepy fic about Olivia! http://community.livejournal.com/marmalade_fish/31231.html
- Saturday, 1227: @marcelle42 Hooray!
- Saturday, 1232: @afuna_wired You should be in bed!
- Saturday, 1559: @mayerman It's not like that. I'm here.
- Saturday, 1627: Tickets for one's naked dreams. I love metaquotes. http://community.livejournal.com/metaquotes/7167073.html
- Saturday, 1633: RT: @austinheap: *PERSONALLY CONFIRMED FROM #IRAN* Tanks have rolled in Tehran ... #iranelection
- Saturday, 1635: RT Iran Don't WET MASK WITH WATER-vinegar & Lemonjuice effective against teargas Ù†Ø²Ù†ÛŒØ¯ #iranelection
- Saturday, 2033: I love my suggestions users. Sweetly and without irony.
- Saturday, 2123: Teshypants just knocked over @gameboyguy13's coke with his laptop. And made the cribbage board peg the floor.
- Saturday, 2126: "we're documenting what the fuck is this inbox thing in two places" (docadmin party gets profane the later we get)
- Saturday, 2130: @teshiron Blame @zarhooie
- Saturday, 2130: @ataniell93 Blame @zarhooie.
- Saturday, 2133: @ataniell93 Right now we are sitting around their dining room table with our laptops banging our heads against http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/tag/status-pending
- Saturday, 2146: TESHYPANTS
- Saturday, 2155: @zarhooie OK I just catapulted water across the table
- Saturday, 2158: Despite the claim that we did not need vegetables as the pizza had plenty, the vegetable tray is down by more than 50%.
- Saturday, 2207: @ataniell93 Not just the first one: status-pending - 31 uses
- Saturday, 2208: @gameboyguy13 :-P Silly boy.
- Saturday, 2208: @ataniell93 For some reason, @gameboyguy13 claimed that the pizza had enough veggies, and @teshiron did not deny this claim.
- Saturday, 2213: docadmin party: fixed http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/756982.html
(fixed first then posted, heh)
- Saturday, 2213: docadmin party: JD deferred http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/756576.html
based on [redacted].
- Saturday, 2215: docadmin party: http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/755800.html
- Saturday, 2217: docadmin party: staff rfc http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/755577.html
- Saturday, 2231: docadmin party: staff rfc http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/754858.html
- Saturday, 2238: docadmin party: staff rfc http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/754441.html
- Saturday, 2259: RT: @austinheap: Invasion of homes at pitch dark in #Iran... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv60QkqpAIE #iranelection
- Saturday, 2312: RT: @PantsAtJerkcity: GUINEA PIG SEX
- Saturday, 2314: The more tired and more I get into tech headspace, the more foul my language becomes.
- Saturday, 2320: "Careful how you type OpenID, because otherwise you get "OpenIS." --@teshiron
- Saturday, 2320: "You just took a picture of your pocket." --everybody, to @gameboyguy13's fucking phone
- Saturday, 2327: docadmin party: http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/749379.html
not me, as I don't test my Facebook and my LJ and this needs fbtest.
- Saturday, 2333: @gameboyguy13 and @teshiron have been banning each other and calling each other names in the pursuit of science (and docadmin).
- Saturday, 2339: @afuna_wired woohoo!
- Saturday, 2341: RT Iran ppl put fire to gas lines & blow up Basij central building! http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=cGyZo2jOOYY (expand) #iranelection #gr88 #tehran #neda #iran
- Saturday, 2345: docadmin party: I get to work on this tomorrow: http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/744202.html
- Saturday, 2346: docadmin party: I get to also work on this motherfucker tomorrow: http://community.livejournal.com/lj_userdoc/747505.html
Follow me on Twitter.