- Wednesday, 0832: RT @GuardianUSA: Liveblog: Witness tells CNN of a massacre and a massive assault by police in Baharestan Square http://snipurl.com/kselm
- Wednesday, 0834: RT: in Baharestan we saw militia with axe choping ppl like meat - blood everywhere - like butcher - Allah Akbar - #Iranelection RT RT RT
- Wednesday, 0835: RT: they catch ppl with mobile - so many killed today - so many injured - Allah Akbar - they take one of us - #Iranelection
- Wednesday, 0835: RT: Iran's military, Iran's decent police and security, HELP YOUR PPL, don't let them die at the hands of Ahmadinejad. #IranElection #gr88
- Wednesday, 0836: RT: Iran we must go - dont know when we can get internet - they take 1 of us, they will torture and get names#Iranelection
- Wednesday, 0844: Guardian's live news page http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2009/jun/24/iran-crisis
- Wednesday, 0845: RT: @oxfordgirl: take battery out of your phone, they will be able to track you if U use phone. Be careful. #Iranelection
- Wednesday, 1153: @mamajoan Isn't it fun? Mama kept fig newtons for just this purpose.
- Wednesday, 1155: Torchwood/Star Wars: "Hi, I'm Captain Jack Harkness" Jack/Chewie. It works. Somehow. NSFW. http://frostfire-17.livejournal.com/136785.html
- Wednesday, 1208: SPN: "Accidents Will Happen": Some goth teens accidentally resurrect John Winchester. http://community.livejournal.com/spn_gen/322823.html
- Wednesday, 1428: Today's sonic adventure from next door: vigorous sanding or some other loud-hum activity! I can hardly wait!
- Wednesday, 1640: Heard back from Sis on the front of the individual. Bridges not entirely burned there.
- Wednesday, 1735: I'm at Trader Joe's - http://bkite.com/08S4A
- Wednesday, 2016: How to Dominate a Turkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-gvDvpAGE
NSF ... anything.
- Wednesday, 2019: @oakandsage That was my thought too!
- Wednesday, 2021: @oakandsage The first 10 hits with quotes is the same Cradle of Filth song.
- Wednesday, 2027: Star Trek Reboot vs. lit crit: "Reading Against/Reading With: Mastering the Oppositional ..." http://emeraldwoman.livejournal.com/3662.html
- Wednesday, 2043: #dailybooth Yeah, I need to pick up the shopping bags from the kitchen floor. http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/521604
- Wednesday, 2127: #dailybooth Vulcan for @jmtorres http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/521751
- Wednesday, 2127: @niqaeli http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/521751
- Wednesday, 2129: hmm, maybe I have the wrong @jmtorres; if you're not Juls, sorry!
- Wednesday, 2331: RT @amyty: I think 'real life' and IRL are such antiquated terms. Yes, I'm griping online, but my 'life' is no less real. Hmph.
- Wednesday, 2341: @beckyzoole Thanksgiving was never the same for me after 2006 and the fisting-the-turkey jokes.
- Wednesday, 2342: Got powdered milk today for recipes that require milk to taste right. Since I don't drink it, it'll only go bad in the refrigerator...
- Wednesday, 2344: @pir_anha I just caught the "average" part & laughed because yes! some men do menstruate! (FtM men, yes, but they're men!)
Follow me on Twitter.