In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Tuesday, 0005 : @ ladyofthelog 2/3 of a cup of corn starch. Tuesday, 0005 : @ skramer It was not #moonfruit -related although the pie might have been, but tentacle-related. Tuesday, 0011 : @ ladyofthelog Lemon meringue. I think it may not have baked long enough, and/or been shallow enough. Tuesday, 0013 : @ skramer I may try again tomorrow! Tuesday, 0056 : I'VE GOT A BIG BAG OF CRABS HERE; I'M GOING TO PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH Tuesday, 0107 : (see, earworm.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jFTzhdZF4 Tuesday, 0830 : @ mayerman Is it not awesome? Tuesday, 0835 : RT: @ raaven : Haystack, anti-censorship tool specifically for users in Iran, to launch soon. http://www.boingboing.net/2009/07/06/haystackanticensor.html (via @ BoingBoing ) Tuesday, 0835 : @ FranziskaKurtz Congratulations! Tuesday, 0839 : The weebl crabs song is still in my head :( I do not know how to get it out. Tincture of #moonfruit in both ears? Tuesday, 0909 : Star Trek Reboot: "The Return of Ricky Rocket" NSFW, ahahahaha http://singularity.dreamwidth.org/56006.html Tuesday, 0937 : @ coffeechica And what a long strange trip! Tuesday, 1010 : http://icanhascheezburger.com/?p=164881 Tuesday, 1015 : @ mayerman It is ok. I am bad at puzzles that other people think are obvious even though I can explain OpenID. Tuesday, 1017 : Ukraine bans porn: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/07/ukraine_bans_filth/ Tuesday, 1018 : ME! RT: @ mamajoan : Who wants to join me in the "zero interest in watching Michael Jackson's funeral" club? I know you're out there. Tuesday, 1020 : @ marcelle42 OpenID is really straightforward! Puzzles, not so much. Tuesday, 1050 : Pie http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/lemon-meringue-pie-recipe/index.html Tuesday, 1051 : Pie crust http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Making-a-Pie-Crust-Step-by-Step/Detail.aspx Tuesday, 1052 : more crust: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/perfect_pie_crust/ Tuesday, 1220 : Everything I Know About Parenting I Learned from Mythbusters http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/07/everything-i-know-about-parenting-i-learned-from-mythbusters/ Tuesday, 1248 : bleeding billboard: http://gizmodo.com/5308413/disturbing-billboard-bleeds-when-it-rains Tuesday, 1325 : #dailybooth MySpace angle with the built in webcam. Good job Disaster Area is such a small computer. http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/575223 Tuesday, 1339 : "NO HUMPING!! NO HUMPING!! NO HUMPING!!" count: 1. Some disturbance near the door. (Deacon the black lab has stitches; humping is verboten.) Tuesday, 1348 : @ durandal15873 this you? http://twitter.com/joshuamcclure/status/2518229343 Tuesday, 1350 : @ Durandal15873 Listening. Tuesday, 1444 : @ jonathancoulton Google seppuku? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Google+Seppuku Tuesday, 1500 : @ grantimahara <3 #gorncannon Tuesday, 1501 : Just noticed that @ mibbit now highlights all chatter from a nick when you mouse over their name in the who's-speaking column. <3 Tuesday, 1502 : @ kestrelct /me turns you on like mr. coffee with an automatic drip Tuesday, 1521 : I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/09lO0 Tuesday, 1552 : Had a text exchange with Dawn on the third about that one thing. This later resulted in a call and a thorough gossip. Hooray for sisters. Tuesday, 1606 : Star Trek Reboot: lady!Pike, Kirk/Kirk's hand. "The other test he failed". NSFW. http://singularity.dreamwidth.org/55562.html Tuesday, 1636 : todo: "More than just ads: using AdBlock to save your eyeballs online" Tuesday, 1637 : RT: @ StopAhmadi : Can anyone donate a hotel meeting room 4 the meeting w/ @ austinheap ? Contact @ iranproxy #iranelection Tuesday, 1643 : Interested in changes to Dreamwidth Terms of Service, down to the typos? Feed available! http://dw-tos-feed.dreamwidth.org/profile Tuesday, 1728 : #dailybooth Welcome to my ridiculously long eyelashes. Side of finger is touching the tips. (I don't believe I... http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/576133 Tuesday, 1730 : "NO HUMPING NO HUMPING NO HUMPING!!!" count: 3. Solicitor for a contracting firm (o hai I'm the dogsitter) & an Unidentified Disturbance. Tuesday, 1758 : http://www.javaworld.com/community/node/3156 Tuesday, 1915 : @ bpalorg Because your perfume is insanely popular? ;) Tuesday, 1916 : @ ursamajor And as much as it appalls me to admit it, I miss the poodle. (I miss Deacon more than the poodle though) Tuesday, 1917 : @ retrodoll (always through such strong resistance) Tuesday, 1918 : RT: @ xugglybug : Sign of the apocalypse: Gmail is out of beta! http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/google-apps-is-out-of-beta-yes-really.html Tuesday, 1918 : @ Durandal15873 Yaaaay! Tuesday, 2123 : http://seanan-mcguire.livejournal.com/127574.html You don't have to thank people for the radioactive scorpion part. Tuesday, 2126 : @ ladyofthelog Thank you. I like linking to things that are awesome. Tuesday, 2128 : Dear Catholic Church, please stop smoking crack. Dear @ barackobama , rock on. http://news.yahoo.com/s/advocate/20090707/ts_advocate/truth_or_anticatholic_bigotry Tuesday, 2205 : PG PORN: Roadside Ass-sistance: http://www.spike.com/video/roadside-ass/3101845 Oh, literalists. :D Tuesday, 2212 : PG PORN: Nailing Your Wife http://www.spike.com/video/pg-porn-pg-porn/3041858 (bwahaha, black humor) Tuesday, 2226 : Syyyyyyphilis! http://www.warrenellis.com/?p=7104 http://www.warrenellis.com/?p=7106 Tuesday, 2240 : Google Chrome. On the same page with me? OK. Google Chrome *Operating System*. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/introducing-google-chrome-os.html Tuesday, 2257 : @ ladyofthelog I see how it could be, yeah. :( Tuesday, 2259 : http://www.natpryce.com/articles/000748.html Did I link this before? "What do Programmers Feel about their Software"? Follow me on Twitter.