- Monday, 0056: Delicious: Pointy-eared bastard and a hot green girl - Fic: Whore (Gaila - gen) http://igrockspock.livejournal.com/4827.html
- Monday, 0148: More commentary: http://elke-tanzer.dreamwidth.org/19551.html
#oscon #feminism #opensource #oreilly
- Monday, 0157: Delicious: Lady Paperclip's Second-Hand Bookshop - "Don't Broadcast This Bit In The Saturday Teatime S.. http://paperclipbitch.livejournal.com/122730.html
- Monday, 0318: In the writing queue, a number of things. First, how I believe Dreamwidth is saving LiveJournal (at least in morale; I don't have the $ #s)
- Monday, 0856: @Cakewrecks brings the awesome http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MKP8OBMxtmw/SmOZys2QuUI/AAAAAAAAAyY/lBkZTMue7Cc/s400/Mai-An+N+.+ow+.+misspell+copy.jpg http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/07/freud-would-be-proud.html #fisting
- Monday, 0858: @intrepia The fetal accounts thing has spread to Facebook too?
- Monday, 0900: @cyanspyder Book 4 told me that the story wasn't over when I read it. Sadly, I was right; there's a Book 5 planned.
- Monday, 0906: Emergency information on your iPhone's wallpaper? http://atmac.org/put-emergency-information-on-your-iphone-wallpaper/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter
- Monday, 0910: Camp Twitch and Shout: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/27/tourette.camp/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
- Monday, 0914: Free chemistry dictionary: http://www.sciencebase.com/science-blog/open-access-organic-dictionary.html
- Monday, 1011: @fairlight777 Awww
- Monday, 1013: @fairlight777 Link should be in @atmacjournal
- Monday, 1013: @fairlight777 http://is.gd/1ONII
- Monday, 1014: This is why the inbox cannot be avoided in LJ-codebase-based services: http://dw-maintenance.dreamwidth.org/10832.html?view=271696
- Monday, 1040: I like the phrase "[to say] before God and Google", even though I coined it myself.
- Monday, 1100: right now in marmalade_fish chat: geometry!
- Monday, 1101: RT: @dianaramadani: I have figured out how to put an end to drought season. Hang the laundry on the line to dry.
- Monday, 1119: @fairlight777 It sure is!
- Monday, 1120: Heh. This makes much sense. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/27/att_censorship_lifted/
- Monday, 1233: #dailybooth The current state of the Impossible Hair http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/670212
- Monday, 1401: I may need to get an eyelash curler to keep my eyelashes from sticking together and getting in my eyes. That is somewhat sad.
- Monday, 1451: @DanielEfton The long lashes are very attractive but if you have to spend ten minutes making sure you can blink without them sticking...!
- Monday, 1459: Embrace the chaos: ivory tower open source coding in an active dev community works against you: http://webchick.net/embrace-the-chaos
- Monday, 1519: @gameboyguy13 @malerin I do have to wonder what exactly one does with a mermaid.
- Monday, 1853: The end of July brings up the memories worst. The anniversary is on the 30th. Here's to survival.
- Monday, 2015: @fairlight777 Yeah. He was like a malicious combination of Bruno and Bujold's Tien, with some shining moments of sociopath for flavour.
- Monday, 2028: Alas, no time for a meetup. I am more disappointed than I had a right to be.
- Monday, 2036: @fairlight777 Oh dear, we must introduce you to the Collected Works of Gordon Korman. Charismatic as hell, disconnect from reality.
- Monday, 2211: @fairlight777 None of that, happily. Artificial earthquakes, horseradish cakes, deep-fried vegetable marrows, yes; sex change no.
- Monday, 2238: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98wG7O3b158
- Monday, 2245: Soothed ruffled feelings by calling Dawn, gossiping, sharing news of The Kiss with her; much fangirlish screeching ensued!!
Follow me on Twitter.