- Saturday, 0700: @Scatterbeams Oh dear!
- Saturday, 0702: @FranziskaKurtz Good luck!
- Saturday, 0714: cannot find server make your time. http://www.physik.uni-freiburg.de/~hoffmann/
- Saturday, 0916: Spider in the bathtub. Very long legs. Not a black widow or a huntsman.
- Saturday, 0950: "POODLE, STOP LICKING THE OIL OFF THE SLIDING DOOR TRACK!" count: 1
- Saturday, 1124: todo: make sure http://www.livejournal.com/developer/exporting.bml is easy to find from the faq
- Saturday, 1125: RT: @sarahreesbrenna: Feminist pondering: why do I almost never hear complaints that a guy in books or movies is too attractive and awesome?
- Saturday, 1127: @skramer @mayerman Witchcraft can be surprisingly effective when coupled with cold water and the determination that it's not going to hurt.
- Saturday, 1128: I get text message from my todo & @hmtasks. Phone beeps. Poodle wanders thoughtfully over to door. No humping, as the lab didn't notice.
- Saturday, 1309: #dailybooth The Impossible Hair likes to stand on end. http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/698532
- Saturday, 1336: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_common_misconceptions
- Saturday, 1350: Man. The landlord here is ... something special. http://strangerthaneviction.tumblr.com/
- Saturday, 1558: @Trobadora No.
- Saturday, 1601: Brushing the Impossible Hair.
- Saturday, 1630: Bettie Page: good actor to represent girl!Spock?
- Saturday, 1659: Delicious: Humor-Satire Clown porn is not as funny as you think itâ™s going to be http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexis/adult-humor/clown-porn-50791/
- Saturday, 1727: Jim Cornette, epic rant from a centrist perspective about right-wingers acting asshatted. nsfw, nsfSam http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xa14cb
- Saturday, 1734: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/02/unholy_trinity_csrf/
Hey, cPanel, a security hole is not a feature. #fail
- Saturday, 1737: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8180068.stm I didn't care much for him as a pop star, but this makes me mist up. Family.
- Saturday, 1840: <3 ah, the Far North. http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/07/svalbard/
- Saturday, 1843: http://www.wired.com/science/planetearth/magazine/15-06/ff_seedbank
...darlings, print basic growing info ON the package, not just in the DB
- Saturday, 1936: Did not get enough onion. A whole one was not enough!
- Saturday, 1957: Delicious: mamadebfic | Glittering - NC-17 American Idol RPF Kris Allen/Adam Lambert Kris Allen/Katy A.. http://mamadebfic.dreamwidth.org/1036.html
- Saturday, 2205: "Poodle! Stop humping!" count: 1. It is exciting when I leave to go gather a @gameboyguy13 and a @teshiron
- Saturday, 2219: @zarhooie and I need shirts that say "we make our own fun", and I agree. Or else badges.
Follow me on Twitter.