In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Sunday, 0138 : http://community.livejournal.com/harrydraco/6154941.html ogodogod Sunday, 0856 : #dailybooth SEE HAMMOND? AUSTRALIA. http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/702930 Sunday, 0930 : Delicious: devildoll: FIC: Junk Cheap (SGA) Sheppard/McKay (R) 1/2 http://devildoll.livejournal.com/751627.html Sunday, 0956 : Looks like CentOS is doing better. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/02/centos_alive/ Sunday, 1002 : Via @ donttrythis : http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/08/01/ge/ As much as I loathe O'Reilly, this is appalling. Corporate news censorship ftl. Sunday, 1029 : Delicious: "Operator", troyswann: SG1 in the Matrix http://troyswann.livejournal.com/719016.html Sunday, 1047 : Trent Reznor on strategies for the new/unknown artist in today's music business scene: http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?30,767183 Sunday, 1148 : @ phoenixdreaming A bit weakly, but still going! Sunday, 1148 : come and dance and love the fish! Sunday, 1152 : @ phoenixdreaming COME JOIN US AGAIN Sunday, 1323 : @ fairlight777 Marmalade! Sunday, 1324 : @ fairlight777 (and you should love the one you beware of too) Sunday, 1329 : Delicious: Preacher Man http://www.intimations.org/fanfic/idol/Preacher%20Man.html Sunday, 1530 : Delicious: brightfame | XIV: An Ideal Husband http://brightfame.dreamwidth.org/27936.html Sunday, 1601 : Pastie's short terms of use makes me cackle: "Use Pastie in your quest to save humanity, not in your evil plots to take over the world!" Sunday, 1602 : @ ZorkFox ... I strongly suspect an adult needs a whack with the Trout of Enlightenment, Fair Play, and Cause and Effect. Wanna borrow mine? Sunday, 1801 : Delicious: I have a cunning plan... - TrekFic: Mr. Sensitive: Kirk's past is actually kind of dire. http://waldorph.dreamwidth.org/99062.html Sunday, 1913 : Deacon, you're demand-barking on the deck, then you don't come back in. When you do come in, you ask to be let back out. SECRETLY A CAT. Sunday, 2002 : Delicious: lazulisong: [star trek xi] [1/1] [k/s preslash] [pg-13] The 80/20 Theory As Applied To Cats.. http://lazulisong.livejournal.com/1051671.html Sunday, 2054 : Poodle is, yet again, licking himself on the love seat. Sunday, 2102 : Delicious: hackthis: Generation Kill â“ Get Some (Nate Fick/Brad Colbert, NC-17 AU), 1/4: I've rea.. http://hackthis.livejournal.com/532194.html Follow me on Twitter.