- Thursday, 0032: There was a female voice yelling "NO!" and some brief stomping from upstairs, but whatever it was seems to have chilled. Standing down.
- Thursday, 0214: Bedtime for all good Lunatics!
- Thursday, 0226: Perhaps sadly, jdn has spoiled me for almost any other interpretation of the missing clone.
- Thursday, 0228: Delicious: vampychick: Earth Kids Are Assholes http://vampychick.livejournal.com/183455.html
- Thursday, 0850: @irohawk There was a DDoS hitting LJ, Twitter, Facebook.
- Thursday, 0855: "âœUsually the first card assigned out is the test card; the test card usually has access to all the doors" http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/08/fed-rfid/
- Thursday, 0900: http://downrightnow.com/twitter
- Thursday, 0955: Interview with Miriam Margoyles (Prof. Sprout) http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s2045234.htm
- Thursday, 0958: http://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/2009/08/04/why-i-believe-in-the-link-economy/
- Thursday, 1024: I think Matt's music choice here is very appropriate. http://community.livejournal.com/lj_maintenance/125027.html
- Thursday, 1029: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/08/06/sony_partyshot/
This sounds like fun although it won't replace real humans, would need screening.
- Thursday, 1037: Oh, wow, Tay-Tay is starting to look a lot like Mama's next-older sister.
- Thursday, 1245: @mayerman Oh, did it? Alas.
- Thursday, 1246: #dailybooth Miss Lunatic has been listening to Little Toy Gun again. http://dailybooth.com/azurelunatic/727847 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtQw94OpNKw
- Thursday, 1249: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/06/scientology_diplomat_probe/
- Thursday, 1249: @mayerman *nod*
- Thursday, 1313: http://news.cnet.com/8301-19518_3-10304823-238.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5
- Thursday, 1326: While I'm appalled that it happened at all, at least they're changing the Liar cover. http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6675065.html?nid=2788&source=title&rid=446811037
- Thursday, 1556: Oh, this is such good news. http://justinelarbalestier.com/blog/2009/08/06/the-new-cover/
- Thursday, 1649: @quillismightier Me too. At least Dreamwidth is up (though some of their boxen have been physically falling over; colo soon I hope)
- Thursday, 1738: It's a flawed analogy, but re: tone: one generally doesn't tell the ER patient "I know your leg is broken; stop screaming or we won't treat"
- Thursday, 1744: a design principle I've internalized: don't expect them to use your software sanely; make your software behave sanely even if used insanely
- Thursday, 1938: Today I have slept hours that won't make me pass out at 11pm (I hope), and am not feeling the agoraphobic twitch. Win!
- Thursday, 1939: Plus @gameboyguy13 has volunteered to walk me back to the BART station (not feeling safe on the streets anymore).
- Thursday, 1953: Delicious: lmhg_mod: Gift for shiv5468: "The Snake's Head Fritillary": All sfw except the epilogue.
- Thursday, 1953: Delicious: waketosleep | Star Trek: The Sky Was Made for Us Tonight: AU: The Vulcan Empire rules the h.. http://waketosleep.dreamwidth.org/12187.html
- Thursday, 1953: Delicious: annerb - Fic: The Chainsaw Job (Leverage) http://annerbhp.livejournal.com/131652.html
- Thursday, 2254: awwwww jdn <3 <3 (watching sg1 with the gang) DRM IS BAD MKAY
- Thursday, 2347: They need caller ID on the stargates.
Follow me on Twitter.