- Wednesday, 0458: Suspiciously Specific Denial - Television Tropes & Idioms (god I love this one) http://icio.us/fg32gl
- Wednesday, 0502: @ladyofthelog ...heeeeeeeeeee, dear me.
- Wednesday, 0502: @rynia Happy birthday!
- Wednesday, 0503: @rickybuchanan Oh wow. >_<
- Wednesday, 0506: @KimberleyL (don't worry, olvegas is just a spambot, I see they've been reported multiple times now)
- Wednesday, 0614: RT: @raaven: Dave Carroll's 2nd "United Breaks Guitars" all-volunteer video: http://is.gd/2omAP #customerservice #fail #funny #music #tuba
- Wednesday, 0621: todo: GUI dictionary for LJ (one page with all these icons and what they mean, with alt text)
- Wednesday, 0714: Voting Machines -- a suspciously specific assurance http://icio.us/r50zmi
- Wednesday, 0818: @mamajoan It evidently comes in 5-lb jars in some places. @gameboyguy13 is on a quest to obtain such a jar of Nutella.
- Wednesday, 0841: #petpeeve: six-sided stop signs. THEY HAVE EIGHT SIDES, DAMN IT. If you draw a 6-sided stop sign, you FAIL GEOMETRY.
- Wednesday, 0846: Can CAD Programs Replace Hands-on Experience? (Jamie Hyneman says no.) http://icio.us/zvvibt
- Wednesday, 1028: #geekhousekeeping RT: @make_tips: Drop a small item on the floor. Put some pantyhose over vacuum's tube: will suck it up, but won't eat it!
- Wednesday, 1211: The Household Cyclopedia - Pyrotechny -- fun with fire and gunpowder and such. http://icio.us/4vybyr
- Wednesday, 1629: @pir_anha DW's got one, and while the images are awwwwwwwkwardly stuffed in their respective FAQs...
- Wednesday, 1638: @ladyofthelog GROUP SEX IS CLEARLY ABUSIVE. JESUS WOULD NOT HAVE GROUP SEX.
- Wednesday, 1653: @fairlight777 Everybody gets asshole fans. Though it would be nice to see a little more lightning for the worst of them.
- Wednesday, 1658: Is the U.S. on the Brink of Fascism? | Politics | AlterNet http://icio.us/maziim
- Wednesday, 1838: @ladyofthelog What indeed. Start his own damn church (with snakes), demonstratably.
- Wednesday, 1839: http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=1678
Smallpox Light (an analysis)
- Wednesday, 2010: http://community.livejournal.com/techsupport/2016029.html "This computer is being gay!"
- Wednesday, 2010: http://www.nixalite.com/twirlasquirrel.aspx Twirl-a-squirrel
- Wednesday, 2046: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06CvUjLgK5g
- Wednesday, 2047: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esymRl_0C2s
Don't pee on the electric fence (sfw, security video, non-explicit, has sound)
- Wednesday, 2112: YouTube - Shatner Of The Mount by Fall On Your Sword ("Why is he climbing the mountain? Because he's in love.") http://icio.us/k4p2zk
- Wednesday, 2215: @gameboyguy13 heh. Though that's nice too.
- Wednesday, 2216: @ladyofthelog Mountain-climbing instead of Spock-climbing?
- Wednesday, 2352: http://www.andiamnotlying.com/2009/lunch-hawk/ Hawk on lunch.
Follow me on Twitter.