- Saturday, 0001: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ttic7QlqI
Broken steam line in Baltimore; note the steaming lamppost at the end!
- Saturday, 0022: lomonaaeren: [one-shot]: A Very Walpurgis Night's Madness, 1/2 Potter, the fair folk, nsfw, nsfw at all http://icio.us/2df04l
- Saturday, 0217: bujold_fic: Improvisation -- it's a wonder anyone survived the training of Cadet Kosigan. http://icio.us/5cwfza
- Saturday, 0349: Autofocus System - Get Everything Done --tools time-management http://icio.us/cgt3tt
- Saturday, 0435: @tajasel Reframe: everyone who is attempting it there is better than you. Think of those who aren't attempting it. You are. You level up.
- Saturday, 0458: Moscow Cat Theatre: http://www.hulu.com/watch/60720/cinelan-3-minute-stories-moscow-cat-theatre
- Saturday, 0612: @Russell3414 Tweetdeck? Facebook Beacon works with some services too. Google "facebook client", see what's out there.
- Saturday, 0733: @semanticist Heeeeeeeee.
- Saturday, 0733: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhIKpkw5TIg I have fallen in irrational love with this song despite never having seen Thunderbirds as a kid.
- Saturday, 1008: @zarhooie PLEH PLEH PLEH PLEH
- Saturday, 1337: OMG WHAT IS THIS NOISE. (nsfw) ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah http://icio.us/5wg43y
- Saturday, 1614: RT: @cakewrecks: Just to be clear, World Breastfeeding Week's motto is NOT "There's a sucker born every minute." http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/08/ttfn.html
- Saturday, 1740: @dckevin89 I know, right?
- Saturday, 1746: I hate my sleep schedule. I hate repeated aggressive misfiling. (One more and I talk to bosslady.) At least I'm probably low blood sugar?
- Saturday, 1747: (and thank goodness that my body works enough to allow me to go to bed on low blood sugar and wake up not just alive but balanced & better.)
Follow me on Twitter.