- Tuesday, 0102: beatrice_otter | Fic: Out of the Depths fandom:fic:str http://icio.us/ccwrvc
- Tuesday, 0127: azalais | [FIC] The Road So Far fandom:fic:profit ( # = !f ) http://icio.us/oa0v1d
- Tuesday, 0128: http://www.mercurynews.com/twitter/ci_13194121?source=rss
oh dear (mj)
- Tuesday, 0255: bujold_fic: The Short Victorious Vor (III) Weber/Vorkosigan crossover. FEAR. http://icio.us/wcf04w
- Tuesday, 0608: #dailybooth A weird sleep schedule + a nap = waking up at 6am like a real person! http://dailybooth.com/u/ikf0
- Tuesday, 0726: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/08/25/smoking_imac_video/
Yeah, your first priority should be unplugging the sucker.
- Tuesday, 1149: FIC : Green Grow the Rushes (Star Trek XI) -- Spock, Kirk, Uhura, Christmas party, booze. http://icio.us/p0taw5
- Tuesday, 1204: leupagus | That's Great, It Starts With An Earthquake -- star trek reboot rps <3 http://icio.us/i5ezm2
- Tuesday, 1205: D: - rageprufrock - star trek rps (no, really, that emoticon is the title) (also nsfw due to discussion of toys) http://icio.us/ys1o3q
- Tuesday, 1342: Changing some of my Twitter and LJ reading habits, moving some feeds to Google Reader.
- Tuesday, 1352: http://gizmodo.com/5344726/alton-brown-safe-and-scary-kitchen-hacks
Alton Brown's favorite kitchen hacks.
- Tuesday, 1447: @semanticist "Your mom's answering machine" doesn't quite do it, I think
- Tuesday, 1611: http://gizmodo.com/5345253/londons-cockney-slang-atms-belong-in-a-guy-richie-film
This is awesome. Cockney ATMs? Either that or a prank.
- Tuesday, 1612: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/money/consumer_affairs/article6808494.ece
- Tuesday, 1631: EyeWriter: #opensource eye tracking glasses let TEMPTONE tag again. #a11y http://icio.us/rig3do
- Tuesday, 2105: so we wind up talking for an hour and being very silly.
Follow me on Twitter.