- Tuesday, 1153: @fairlight777 Apparently it is allegedly an *oral* contraceptive but #lj_v was having some fun times trying to imagine it as, uh, not oral.
- Tuesday, 1206: @fairlight777 Yes, but at least instead of vacuum-clogging hair, you get foot-piercing thorns.
- Tuesday, 1208: @fairlight777 Perhaps it's supposed to be something in the flavoring?
- Tuesday, 1229: @fairlight777 Yes, but this was a newspaper, not a scientific journal.
- Tuesday, 1239: @fairlight777 Someone in serious need of real contraception and not kebabs or Mountain Dew. (the Yellow 5, you see.)
- Tuesday, 1309: @fairlight777 At home I usually avoid shoes, but I also keep a pet Roomba. (His name is R. Daneel.)
- Tuesday, 1423: todo: http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqsearch.bml lacks breadcrumbs
- Tuesday, 1425: @fairlight777 to be fair to my teenaged self and friends, we knew Mt Dew wouldn't work as a male oral contraceptive, we were silly/lewd.
- Tuesday, 1710: Chat with Sarah Rees Brennan, going on now: http://sarahtales.livejournal.com/152778.html
Follow me on Twitter.