In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Saturday, 0054 : @ stephenfry All of us benefit by this. :D Saturday, 0056 : @ Oedipus_Lex Congratulations on your winnings! Saturday, 0253 : todo: Placebo's "My Sweet Prince" on a Shawn/Hallelujahverse playlist. Saturday, 0522 : Wackiness has the deep potential to ensue around and about my hilarious excuse for a romantic life. Again. Saturday, 0523 : (note: I don't expect anything deeply weird to actually happen; the potential is always funnier.) (Compare: freshman year of high school.) Saturday, 0613 : (@ gameboyguy13 , I am just headed to bed now. Diurnal fail. Still planning to come by for the docs funtimes in any case, just less noonish.) Saturday, 1506 : http://thinkprogress.org/2009/09/11/gingrich-porn/ ...ahahaha Saturday, 1508 : RT: @ PaceSmith : Duck Hunt is more of a pure first-person shooter than Quake. It's 1st-person, & you shoot. None of this running around crap. Saturday, 1528 : I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/0bMut Saturday, 2059 : "It was in fact a different traumatic fic. ... FAQ. FAQ." --@ gameboyguy13 Sunday, 0101 : @ gameboyguy13 @ androshd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHVZrW5Gp4 Follow me on Twitter.