- Tuesday, 0217: Operating Systems:
Graph by: dunno source via Graph Jam Builder http://graphjam.com/2009/09/18/song-chart-memes-operating-systems/
- Tuesday, 0233: @tajasel Not kidding. I can see some clear room for improvement in it, but there is a corner that has wanted it for years.
- Tuesday, 0235: @fairlight777 Yeah yeah, just wait until you are here, drunk, and we have glitter. You would make a better vamp!Bella anyway.
- Tuesday, 0237: @gameboyguy13 ... WAT
- Tuesday, 0317: Census: 76% marry just once; new count for same-sex couples - USA Today: ForbesCensus: 76% marry just once; new .. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/2009-09-21-marriage-gay_N.htm
- Tuesday, 0317: Caltrain strikes, kills man carrying 2 parrots in San Mateo: Shared by Azure Lunatic Oh no! Is this Parrot Guy?
- Tuesday, 0418: voting by class in 2004: Shared by Azure Lunatic Huh. Looks like Bush Jr. solidly lost the working class.
- Tuesday, 0606: Had a horrible, too-close-to-reality dream yesterday about a psycho recognizing me by a slogan bumper sticker btwn net/AZ & identities.
- Tuesday, 0652: Carrows. *shudder*
- Tuesday, 0719: Bank Fail: Shared by Azure Lunatic Disability Fail for sure!
Picture by: dunno source Submitted by: dunno sour.. http://failblog.org/2009/09/11/bank-fail-3/
- Tuesday, 0748: The Boy paradox: Shared by Azure Lunatic Lucky for me I'm attracted to geekboys.
The Boy paradox Graph by: dvhk.. http://graphjam.com/2009/09/09/song-chart-memes-boy-paradox/
- Tuesday, 0807: @pir_anha I think it's a mark of privilege to be able to find it funny without also feeling pain/anger/injustice strongly, but still funny.
- Tuesday, 0808: @gameboyguy13 Where by "some of us" you mean gay men. :D
- Tuesday, 0809: @nudaydreamer Locking clamps of some sort, not a brick.
- Tuesday, 0832: self, you are seeing things when you read 'sebulba' in changelog. I promise you, it's not actually.
- Tuesday, 0848: LiveJournal Users Can Now Make Money With Google AdSense, If They Pay Up First: Itâ™s notoriously hard for blogge.. http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/22/livejournal-users-can-now-make-money-with-google-adsense-if-they-pay-up-first/
- Tuesday, 1505: RT: @shadesong: Charity bake sale! Go bid on my cookies! http://treatsfortits.livejournal.com/
- Tuesday, 1719: I... like the ad banner at the bottom of the page, because it makes me realize I'm at the bottom of the page and don't keep trying to scroll
- Tuesday, 1748: Internet Explorer, Now Powered by Google Chrome [Chrome]: Though Internet Explorer has been panned for lack of w.. http://gizmodo.com/5365362/internet-explorer-now-powered-by-google-chrome
- Tuesday, 1749: RT: @make_tips: Have computers 'n' things near where you sleep? use small pieces of electrical tape to block out lights from annoying LEDs
- Tuesday, 1749: http://gizmodo.com/5365363/moronic-pervert-to-officer-hypothetically-what-would-you-do-if-you-found-child-pornography Sometimes, human stupidity is a good thing for society.
- Tuesday, 1817: The Best Cheap Office Upgrades [Organization]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
#geekhousekeeping Sometimes the best wa.. http://lifehacker.com/5364595/the-best-cheap-office-upgrades
- Tuesday, 1817: Around the Interwebs: Shared by Azure Lunatic I would not want this tattoo on myself, but I think it's hilarious.. http://failblog.org/2009/09/22/around-the-interwebs/
- Tuesday, 1938: I'm at 500 Old County Rd - http://bkite.com/0c8cu
- Tuesday, 1938: I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/0c8cx
- Tuesday, 1944: I'm at Pacifica - http://bkite.com/0c8d5
Follow me on Twitter.