- Saturday, 0019: The google ads are good enough to be tempting, despite being forbidden fruit. Glad they list the destination at the bottom.
- Saturday, 0020: @demonicerrantry I have been prohibited from attempting to convey this concept via charades during an episode.
- Saturday, 0051: Saltine crackers are food of the gods.
- Saturday, 0052: @amberfoxfire If nobody marries, how would we ever continue the species!?
- Saturday, 0318: http://soreeyes.org/archive/2009/09/19/these-are-not-the-hoodies-youre-looking-for/ Tesco vs. the Jedi
- Saturday, 1205: Ahh, teenage male cats. (Large amounts of DNW and EWW here; also LOL.) http://community.livejournal.com/note_to_cat/2957960.html
- Saturday, 1425: #IamSingleBecause poly relationships where the primary is an unrequited love affair often end badly in the secondary pairing.
- Saturday, 1430: RT: @ferretthimself: There has to be an algorithm that would allow a Twitterbot to appropriately RT posts with "That's what she said."
- Saturday, 1541: Feeling much better than yesterday but still exhausted.
- Saturday, 1547: Install a "Garage Open" Indicator to Increase Security [Security]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Follow me on Twitter.