- Tuesday, 0311: @Hamface Put me on your list for when you get yours, please?
- Tuesday, 0312: @fairlight777 ...hahahahahahahahha
- Tuesday, 0314: @gameboyguy13 You know how @CassandraClare wrote some books? Some screaming fangirls want the All Jace All The Time show.
- Tuesday, 0316: @fairlight777 I ... may have to write that, actually.
- Tuesday, 0318: sleep schedule somewhat fucked: today, 8p-2:30am. Yesterday, 10p-ish-4am. pleh pleh
- Tuesday, 0323: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6261360/Jack-the-Rippers-identity-finally-uncovered.html Jack the Ripper, via @nullalux
- Tuesday, 0403: http://kazbaby.dreamwidth.org/749690.html Kazbaby has a new niece; her family has medical expenses. Spreading the word.
- Tuesday, 0711: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113506785&sc=fb&cc=fp Ex-wife of the DC Sniper was the target
- Tuesday, 0717: Bracelet Fail:
Picture by: dunno source Submitted by: Wing Jack Chu via Fail Uploader http://failblog.org/2009/10/06/bracelet-fail/
- Tuesday, 0902: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/10/05/a-swift-view-of-andromeda/ You know the gamma ray explosions happen randomly all over the sky...
- Tuesday, 1547: two things: Shared by Azure Lunatic Oh, what the fucking HELL.
I've got seven minutes left on my coffee break b.. http://twistedphysics.typepad.com/cocktail_party_physics/2009/09/two-things.html
- Tuesday, 1618: Gay Marriage Is Fading as 'Values' Focal Point: Shared by JD Let's hope this trend continues.
It's Mike.. http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/09/gay-marriage-is-fading-as-values-focal.html
- Tuesday, 1701: http://charmian.dreamwidth.org/28213.html Discussing noise/signal in positive comments, moderation, with Suggestions as the example case
- Tuesday, 1705: Looks like someone's cleaning RT: @metaphorge: Obama administration bounces hundreds of lobbyists from advisory boards. http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cfm?parm1=5&docID=news-000003216413
- Tuesday, 1707: @kdorian Now I am imagining what a genuine Physics Friends Network would do. It's probably the IEEE.
- Tuesday, 1708: @Hamface <3
- Tuesday, 1712: @demonicerrantry It's an excuse for a party, and a social signal that this is srs bzns.
- Tuesday, 1720: @cyanne2ak Dude, the same thing 3x in 10 tweets?!
- Tuesday, 1721: @afuna_wired Yikes! I hope they get caught and scolded and fined.
Follow me on Twitter.