- Saturday, 0723: It was a HundescheiÃŸe kind of morning to start with, and then I noticed Deacon had horked up some grass and a half-digested rawhide strip.
- Saturday, 0724: Inside, of course. Outside I would not be complaining very much. Happily, my aunt has a sturdy bamboo mat between the hork & heat register.
- Saturday, 0726: RT: @afuna_wired: http://typewar.com/ (can you guess what typeface this is?) <-- think you typographer types will like this ;-)
- Saturday, 0848: "Deacon, no humping!" count *since I got out Twitter to update it*: 4 (!) ... someone is feeling frisky this morning! Outside w/ netbook.
- Saturday, 1547: National Geographic Channel:
New Series Follows Alaska State Troopers They're the first line of def.. http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/alaska-state-troopers/all/Overview?source=banner_msngc_114
- Saturday, 1547: SFist Interviews: Blue Angels Pilot Lt. Mark Swinger: Lt. Mark Swinger by Amy Crocker No, the sky is not fallin.. http://sfist.com/2009/10/09/sfist_interviews_blue_angel_pilot_l.php
- Saturday, 1638: RT @Snerks09: Swiped from arwens dad on lj: A round pizza with radius â˜zâ™ and thickness â˜aâ™ has the volume pi*z*z*a. `
- Saturday, 1639: @Scatterbeams It's not so bad when he just puts his chin on the poodle and humps away, but his hips oughtn't to be leaping on top of.
- Saturday, 1827: After petting the poodle, I got poodle-lanolin all over my fingertips.
- Saturday, 1845: Now the poodle is very carefully dropping his bone on the floor.
- Saturday, 1930: @bethshepsut I adore Rose Red forever and always. #bpal
- Saturday, 2048: http://proximitymagazine.com/2009/05/paul-chan/ Paul Chan on art, infrastructure, transgression
- Saturday, 2117: How-To: Autonomous mobile pumpkin (AMP): Shared by Azure Lunatic
@seananmcguire, is this not adorable?
- Saturday, 2310: *conk* Dogboys are all curled up on their bedlike areas.
Follow me on Twitter.