In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Monday, 2359 : @ afuna HELLO NURSE Monday, 2359 : http://community.livejournal.com/food_porn/3979573.html Bacon apple pie. Tuesday, 0005 : http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/12/kid.lobbyist/ 9 year old lobbyist for food allergy guidelines for schools Tuesday, 0013 : Alarm set for 0900. Time for me to put down the LJ book, grab my huggy rocks, strip off my rings, and sleep in my own bed. Tuesday, 0743 : @ afuna Animaniacs! Tuesday, 1022 : The way wind blows down the chimney and rustles the gas fireplace pilot light makes me really nervous. Tuesday, 1339 : In SFO train headed to pick up phoenix Tuesday, 1920 : @ dianaramadani Good news all around! Tuesday, 2117 : A Lack Of Common Scents: Me: âœThank you for calling [clinic], how can I help you?â Customer: âœIâ™d like to know .. http://notalwaysright.com/a-lack-of-common-scents/2573 Tuesday, 2218 : The LHC, the Higgs Boson, and Fate: Reader Maximum Prophet sends a piece from the NY Times by the usually relia.. http://science.slashdot.org/story/09/10/13/1826206/The-LHC-the-Higgs-Boson-and-Fate?from=rss Tuesday, 2225 : @ sarahreesbrenna This is a tale of woe and injustice! I hope they at least provided cookies? Or socks? Tuesday, 2227 : Oh god oh god oh god, who is this conservative 45-year-old on Facebook who wants me as a friend? >_< Friend of a friend, it seems... Tuesday, 2317 : Fingerprint ring to identify your loved one: I can't claim to be hip to the latest in wedding technology, how.. http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/10/fingerprint_wedding_band.html Tuesday, 2325 : @ llbbooks I'm tempted to message them back with "Let's save us both some time and trouble: crazy fat liberal queer pagan." Tuesday, 2325 : @ yvi_thinks Yay!! Tuesday, 2345 : @ llbbooks And maybe I should include "feminist" in there somewhere too. Tuesday, 2346 : https://secure.passport.mnginteractive.com/mngi/servletDispatch/ErightsPassportServlet.dyn?url=http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_13553074?nclick_check=1&forced=true Yep, I was out driving in this. Hydroplaning is fun for the whole family! Tuesday, 2347 : The Cause of the Great Sidekick Fiasco? âœAll Signs Point to Sabotageâ [Blockquote]: This past week's Sidekick d.. http://gizmodo.com/5381081/the-cause-of-the-great-sidekick-fiasco-all-signs-point-to-sabotage Tuesday, 2347 : Visualizing RFID: Shared by Azure Lunatic Do read the article; fabulous visualization of this! jamie found a vi.. http://yro.slashdot.org/story/09/10/13/0059241/Visualizing-RFID?from=rss Follow me on Twitter.