- Saturday, 0132: Woman Arrested For Assault While Having a Seizure:
Via the daily link roundup at FWD/Forward comes this really.. http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2009/10/22/woman-arrested-for-assault-while-having-a-seizure/
- Saturday, 0132: Sources: Franken's Anti-Rape Amendment To Be Stripped By Sen. Inouye:
This is infuriating. If there was any do.. http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/sources-frankens-anti-rape-provision
- Saturday, 0345: The @mythbusters do great community service in sharing their safety precautions as an example to potential idiots replicating movie stunts.
- Saturday, 0400: http://openlearn.open.ac.uk/ I've found part of my childhood: the 'meet the alkaline metals' vid from science class!
- Saturday, 0541: (don't it always seem to go) "It's not even a very *nice* parking lot!"
- Saturday, 0542: Rock, Paper, Cynic: "Swans" http://icio.us/txumey
- Saturday, 0803: Sentences to ponder: Experts are more persuasive when they seem tentative about their conclusions, a study soon.. http://www.marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2009/10/sentences-to-ponder-3.html
- Saturday, 0803: Best of the Web Today: Rules for Presidents - Wall Street Journal: NewsOXYBest of the Web Today: Rules for Pres.. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703573604574491290971140508.html?mod=rss_Today's_Most_Popular
- Saturday, 1103: United Nations Approves MicroUSB Universal Phone Charger Standard [MicroUsb]: The International Telecommunicati.. http://gizmodo.com/5389063/united-nations-approves-microusb-universal-phone-charger-standard
- Saturday, 1103: How to Make Almond Milk at Home [Beverages]: Chances are, even if you like your milk to come exclusively from c.. http://lifehacker.com/5387661/how-to-make-almond-milk-at-home
- Saturday, 1120: Miss Lunatic, you do NOT get to LICK ANYONE while in IRC.
- Saturday, 1141: @phoenixdreaming I really ought to tell the potential lickee that I have an OMG CRUSH
- Saturday, 1150: @phoenixdreaming Of the current people in channel, who the hell do you think it is?
- Saturday, 1210: @phoenixdreaming *halo*
- Saturday, 1210: @phoenixdreaming I've had it bad since, um, at least May '08
- Saturday, 1216: @phoenixdreaming No worries about sexual harassment! :D :D :D
- Saturday, 1227: @sushimustwrite With the state of the average workplace's attendance policy even when you're fucking sick, yes. Sadly.
- Saturday, 1234: *having high hopes that she's not TOTALLY OBVIOUS, expects to have her hopes dashed*
- Saturday, 1239: @marcelle42 I didn't actually lick anyone in channel. Even though I wanted to.
- Saturday, 1302: Log Jam:
âœSpecial occasionâ? What kind of special occasion? A lumberjack wedding? I donâ™t know about you, but .. http://www.regretsy.com/2009/10/24/log-jam/
- Saturday, 1302: Bicyclist shatters ankle in accident involving hot air balloon in Napa County: The California Highway Patrol is.. http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_13634506?source=rss&nclick_check=1
- Saturday, 1302: Welcome home!: Shared by Azure Lunatic Lynx in sinks Welcome home! How was your vacation? Wait â¦ why are you lo.. http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/10/24/funny-pictures-werent-my-vitamin/
- Saturday, 1328: @khasael Ooooo!!!!!
- Saturday, 1328: Conking out for a bit of a nap
- Saturday, 1332: Yahoo Offered Lap Dances At Hack Event: Shared by Azure Lunatic
#geekfeminism Fotograf writes ""Yahoo's lates.. http://tech.slashdot.org/story/09/10/22/1232225/Yahoo-Offered-Lap-Dances-At-Hack-Event?from=rss
- Saturday, 1607: @ZorkFox He promised it was heartbreaking.
- Saturday, 1634: It's reached @earwormhole proportions: http://earwormhole.dreamwidth.org/13021.html
- Saturday, 1703: Windows 7 Burger Hacked and Unlocked [Humor]: The Windows 7 burger is region locked to Japan. Fortunately one a.. http://gizmodo.com/5389205/windows-7-burger-hacked-and-unlocked
- Saturday, 1802: #dailybooth This one goes out to the parties responsible for the sacking. http://dailybooth.com/u/vhpg
- Saturday, 1828: @llbbooks @pir_anha I've been going through the stages of grief since Tuesday night when I heard.
- Saturday, 1835: @llbbooks Overall I think that LJ, and therefore SUP, have lost out on this much more than he has.
- Saturday, 1802: Carve a Candle-Friendly Pumpkin Hatch [Halloween]: Just added to the "Why on earth didn't we think of this alre.. http://lifehacker.com/5388791/carve-a-candle+friendly-pumpkin-hatch
- Saturday, 1902: Drug clears the fog of a sleepless night: Blocking an enzyme combats some negative effects of sleep deprivation.. http://www.nature.com/news/2009/091021/full/news.2009.1036.html?s=news_rss
- Saturday, 1955: @metaphorge You're probably Samuel Pepys.
- Saturday, 2119: Socializing like a normal human being terrifies me.
- Saturday, 2306: @ZorkFox If you like their sound, let me know; dm with an email address.
- Saturday, 2308: @llbbooks @gameboyguy13 To snap off the unproductive English & non-Cyrillic deadweight?
- Sunday, 0018: @zorkfox I hope your computer gets along ok with sendspace
- Sunday, 0042: @ZorkFox ETA ~49 minutes.
- Sunday, 0046: @coffeechica Do you like cleavage? Can we flash our tits at you and get your attention? (apropos of #lj_s)
- Sunday, 0051: @semanticist Twitter post fall over?
- Sunday, 0146: @zorkfox Fell over the first time; trying again
- Sunday, 0159: @scapwell In this case, it's proper txt etiquette while a crush is in effect.
- Sunday, 0246: Hot Fuzz fic: Missing Out - by joandarck -- non-explicit but wowza. http://icio.us/fj1agp
- Sunday, 0324: @scapwell More basic than that: does he even want to hear from me, how much is too much (a text near planned gatherings is usual right?) etc
Follow me on Twitter.