- Monday, 0102: Teapots Have a Dribbling Problemâ”Who Knew? [Teapots]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
#geekhousekeeping Just like gra.. http://gizmodo.com/5389412/teapots-have-a-dribbling-problemwho-knew
- Monday, 0115: October 29, 2006 Thirtieth Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) Dr. Susan Fleming McGurgan http://icio.us/yaotum
- Monday, 0121: waketosleep | Star Trek: A Kiss with a Fist Is Better than None (nsfw, sex+violence, Kirk/Spock) http://icio.us/1uhe3a
- Monday, 0223: hd_career_fair: FIC: Respect Your Editors fandom:fic:potter:ewe character:harry character:draco http://icio.us/dboy0m
- Monday, 0235: @gameboyguy13: That (http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?&next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DsFKd54Ijg7I) is not just NSFW, it's a bad drug trip with low production values.
- Monday, 0433: Universe Has 100x More Entropy Than We Thought: Shared by Azure Lunatic Wizards beware!
eldavojohn writes "Prev.. http://science.slashdot.org/story/09/10/06/1641232/Universe-Has-100x-More-Entropy-Than-We-Thought?from=rss
- Monday, 0451: Commented to Casual Fridays: Troxler's not for everyone: http://scienceblogs.com/cognitivedaily/2009/10/casual_fridays_troxlers_not_fo.php
- Monday, 0503: Braille Fail: Shared by Azure Lunatic Accessibility #fail!
Submitted by: dunno source via Fail Uploader http://failblog.org/2009/10/26/braille-fail-3/
- Monday, 0512: RT: @FakeAPStylebook: Always remember to close all parentheses. We're not paying to air condition the entire paragraph.
- Monday, 0512: I want labels for #googlevoice transactions so I can file all those drunk texts from Wednesday night properly.
- Monday, 0514: In accordance with that new blogger kickbacks law, I put disclosures about my compensations on my LJ/DW profiles.
- Monday, 0515: Debating lease options with myself. I suspect I've come to a decision already but I'll have to let it settle for a bit.
- Monday, 0532: @therealdesh I imagine it never really will. We are finding solace in supporting each other and the crazy links Tupshin keeps throwing IRC.
- Monday, 0536: @naominovik I appreciate how Roland rescues Lawrence from the speeding cart in Throne of Jade rather than the other way around. :D
- Monday, 0633: Export All Your Google Docs to a ZIP File [Backup]: Google Docs has officially thrown open their data doors, al.. http://lifehacker.com/5389881/export-all-your-google-docs-to-a-zip-file
- Monday, 0633: Have a Happier Halloween with the Fleshlight Succu Dry [Fleshlight]: If you've seen our own Adam Frucci's hilar.. http://gizmodo.com/5389919/have-a-happier-halloween-with-the-fleshlight-succu-dry
- Monday, 0702: Using Aluminum Oxide Paint To Secure Wi-Fi: Shared by Azure Lunatic Wonder if it blocks cellphones too.
- Monday, 1113: @fairlight777 Nope, my cousin has not gone that far in his debauchery (yet).
- Monday, 1614: Deep Data Dives Discover Natural Laws | November 2009 | Communications of the ACM http://icio.us/shwhvd
- Monday, 1703: [video] How To Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son: Expert stops by Today NOW! to show p.. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/how_to_find_a_masculine_halloween?utm_source=onion_rss_daily
- Monday, 1703: Facebook Status: Resting In Peace [Web]: Facebook is now letting users memorialize pages of friends who have pa.. http://gizmodo.com/5390315/facebook-status-resting-in-peace
- Monday, 1703: Use Scrap Paper to Make Your Own DIY Notepads [DIY]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
#geekhousekeeping It's become co.. http://lifehacker.com/5389882/use-scrap-paper-to-make-your-own-diy-notepads
- Monday, 1726: @ZorkFox Trivet?
- Monday, 1728: Denis, however, does not get the spanking.
- Monday, 1733: (lol using Twitter as a public back channel)
- Monday, 2127: @tiferet93 My thoughts are with you and yours.
- Monday, 2252: @gameboyguy13 If bloggers endorse products, they should tell the truth about what they're getting out of it. http://ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm
- Monday, 2320: In ur Jira starin at ur ticketz. 'Synsuck is sucking' and 'Synsuck not sucking' both legacy syndication tickets.
Follow me on Twitter.