- Wednesday, 0100: @tiferet93 Here's hoping things go well, and @demonicerrantry gives good advice on some of these things.
- Wednesday, 0106: Edward Wallbanger, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net -- NSFW so much, and I know, I know, but it's a hilarious AU. http://icio.us/wsbspo
- Wednesday, 0114: Shared some of the lube/not-lube fun with beginningcocks: http://beginningcocks.dreamwidth.org/7211.html
- Wednesday, 0155: http://cheeseorfont.mogrify.org/ @dckevin89 @gameboyguy13 @afuna Cheese or Font? (Like typewar, only cheesier.)
- Wednesday, 0156: (also @phoenixdreaming & @ursamajor, see that last)
- Wednesday, 0202: The Best Medications For Your Genes: blackbearnh writes "Until recently, physicians prescribed drugs to patient.. http://science.slashdot.org/story/09/10/27/2319218/The-Best-Medications-For-Your-Genes?from=rss
- Wednesday, 0304: Schwarzenegger Gives California Legislature A Hidden Finger:
There is absolutely no way Iâ™ll be able to make t.. http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/28/schwarzenegger-gives-california-legislature-a-hidden-finger/
- Wednesday, 0334: About Voicemail and Privacy: Shared by teshiron This makes much more sense.
There were some conflicting reports.. http://googlevoiceblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/about-voicemail-and-privacy.html
- Wednesday, 0342: I'd like to see @donttrythis as a #zividude.
- Wednesday, 0403: Good Catch! Now Throw It Back!: Shared by Azure Lunatic Reminds me of the Lone Power's NYC Submitted By: Safety.. http://thatwillbuffout.com/2009/10/27/funny-car-photos-good-catch-now-throw-it-back/
- Wednesday, 0416: RT: @amyty: Ow.. oh God, I pulled a giggle muscle. The the impotence of proofreading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OonDPGwAyfQ
- Wednesday, 0818: @tiferet93 I hope he doesn't make it any more necessary than he already has!
- Wednesday, 0914: @bethanyeason I've been using Google Reader since I realized my friends page was hitting ?skip=300 regularly, worse if I had a life.
- Wednesday, 0915: Crashing. @gameboyguy13, @coffeechica, Marta, etc., let me know what plans are.
- Wednesday, 1451: RT@Samuraiko:I want the superpower to mentally reach across internet & telekinetically make people hit themselves in face w/ their keyboards
- Wednesday, 1455: @ladyofthelog I know! I was disturbing JD by howling with laughter and reading choice quotes.
- Wednesday, 1457: @bethanyeason I vote Big Bang; I'm still earwormed with the theme song. STILL. I was wathing it SUNDAY.
- Wednesday, 1458: @racheline_m Got link?
- Wednesday, 1518: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/27/BAO81ABJTF.DTL&tsp=1 More complete story on today's bridge madness than the links from last night.
- Wednesday, 1520: @tiferet93 You and your family are in my thoughts.
- Wednesday, 1811: http://www.archive.org/details/Breakdowns_Blowups_1936-1947 Classic film bloopers via copperbadge.
- Wednesday, 1811: @ZorkFox Mutter suspiciously at mailbox.
- Wednesday, 2247: @coffeechica With or without the intervention of the Pizza Arbiter?
- Wednesday, 2249: Crashing. Hooray for the sleep schedule? (Thankful for the lack of social events tonight because of the stupid sleep schedule.)
- Wednesday, 2353: 10 Reasons Why the Quidditch World Cup is the Best College Sporting Event: There are a lot of college sporting .. http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/38930
- Wednesday, 2353: Definition of âœno offenseâ:
Definition of âœno offenseâ
Graph by: Aqp via Graph Jam Builder http://graphjam.com/2009/10/28/song-chart-memes-no-offense/
- Wednesday, 2353: Earth hit by asteroid, yep,â¦and the media was too busy with the movie reviewsâ¦: Check out www.spaceweather.com .. http://www.cherryh.com/WaveWithoutAShore/?p=841
- Wednesday, 2353: Fan "Art": This Halloween, why not add a little personality to your pumpkin?Harry F. carved this little beauty... http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/10/fan-art.html
Follow me on Twitter.