- Tuesday, 0553: Scamville: The Social Gaming Ecosystem Of Hell: Last weekend I wrote about how the big social gaming companies .. http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/31/scamville-the-social-gaming-ecosystem-of-hell/
- Tuesday, 0554: How to Really Browse Without Leaving a Trace [Privacy]: Think that your browser's private mode keeps your brows.. http://lifehacker.com/5395267/how-to-really-browse-without-leaving-a-trace
- Tuesday, 0554: Interspecies Muni Line: by Plomomedia/Flickr This is amazing. Someone must have dropped some fast food wrappers.. http://sfist.com/2009/11/02/interspecies_muni_line.php
- Tuesday, 0554: Low Resolution:
Add this one to clever makeup-based Halloween costumes.. "Low Resolution"...
- Tuesday, 0623: 'You know what description you never want a woman you've slept with to apply to your sexual technique? "Baffling."' http://icio.us/wzteqg
- Tuesday, 0653: Google Voice User? Get The Quick Reference Card:
If youâ™re a Google Voice user like me, youâ™ll be glad to prin.. http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/02/google-voice-user-get-the-quick-reference-card/
- Tuesday, 0653: Secret knock detector: Shared by Azure Lunatic
#geekhousekeeping RFID card readers becoming passÃ©? Maybe what.. http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/11/secret_knock_detector.html
- Tuesday, 0653: ColorJive Helps Visualize Room Colors Before Painting [Home Improvement]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
- Tuesday, 0720: http://community.livejournal.com/changelog/7800311.html Workaround for disappearing LJ comments with memcache. Love to the devs!
- Tuesday, 0729: New targets for old drugs : Nature News - computer modeling to locate targets that drugs might affect http://icio.us/u31vgj
- Tuesday, 0801: @coffeechica Ahh, the hard bargainer. I resemble that...
- Tuesday, 0802: Wind outside is lovely but blows sand in through the patio door. Have opted for grit-free computing, sadly.
- Tuesday, 0915: etrangerici | Fic: Another Broken Wings tag (jdn, Delta, Mitchell, gen) http://icio.us/mkih1v
- Tuesday, 1130: @FranziskaKurtz It's hotly contested, but has a long and noble history of acceptance.
- Tuesday, 1137: @FranziskaKurtz Someone could! I would inquire as to their teacher's preferences on the matter if it was for a class, though.
- Tuesday, 1256: http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/central/story/Police-Couple-stole-thousands-of-bags-from/dKpV4Yry1EOFWqDe80dDrg.cspx Lost baggage at PHX Sky Harbor? Call Phx police; massive luggage theft nutter nabbed.
- Tuesday, 1358: Volcanic African 'unzipping' could see continent divided: Mighty cleft suddenly appears in 'mega dyke intrusion.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/03/africa_unzipped/
- Tuesday, 1410: @luminairex My thoughts are with you.
- Tuesday, 1411: Made experimental meal from: grease from hamburger frying, powdered milk, flour, macaroni, Canadian steak seasoning, pepper, soy sauce, salt
- Tuesday, 1909: Displayed name change on LJ, from Azz (bolt of blue) - makes surreal things more so to Miss Lunatic (bolt of blue)
- Tuesday, 1911: actually, let's try The Reverend Miss Lunatic (bolt of blue)
- Tuesday, 1926: @tiferet93 Properly fitted bras for cheap is a total win.
- Tuesday, 1929: in service of a normal sleep schedule, time for |zzz!
Follow me on Twitter.