- Friday, 0559: Good morning world! I have had about 6 hours sleep and my morning tea. Not food though.
- Friday, 0603: Last night my aunt and my sister's partner were looking at us a bit as if we were talking in another language. Which I suppose we were.
- Friday, 0605: We both still speak chicken, and have all the injokes of a shared childhood.
- Friday, 0641: ONNA BUS
- Friday, 0859: Whee Companions. *giggle* Had to quickly read the second story in Changing the World before my aunt snagged the book.
- Friday, 0921: innanairport http://dailybooth.com/u/1aqz6
- Friday, 0924: Sea-Tac has steel drums and jugglers.
- Friday, 0938: Whee airplane
- Friday, 1157: I has a runway. The small child behind us make noise (motherfuckers).
- Friday, 1217: Waiting for baggage.
- Friday, 1309: Honey, I'm home! Apartment has not fallen into sea; cthonic entities have not emerged from toilet.
- Friday, 1310: @mclittlebitch SHOVE THEM OUT ON THE WING MOTHERFUCKERS
- Friday, 1311: RT@stephenfry: Excuse of the decade: @virginatlantic apologised that its limo didn't arrive because "the driver has been arrested". Heavens.
- Friday, 1314: @tiferet93 I will let you borrow my copy once my aunt is done with it (she had an "I'm gonna run out of book on the plane" meltdown).
- Friday, 1315: @tiferet93 Also I am impressed that you would even be willing to buy D's story alone given said legendary loathing for L.
- Friday, 1316: RT: @FakeAPStylebook: irregardless - The process of watering crops with lack of regard.
- Friday, 1321: @amberfoxfire A spray of almond oil on a hairbrush?
- Friday, 1322: @metaphorge Is it really a neologism if it's over 2 years old? (I say this because it featured in ye olde zhzh strikethrough.)
- Friday, 1327: @asp1125 I know. That's OK man 'cause I like the abuse. *Green Day moment* but yeah. This should not happen on a regular basis.
- Friday, 1328: @asp1125 Or just only when he's been drinking either.
- Friday, 1328: @Samuraiko As well you should be. I have more sympathy for Calvin's parents every year.
- Friday, 1454: Attempting to regroup & catch up on some internet. My own little apartment! My blankies! My (flaky) wireless!
- Friday, 1921: Hey @ursamajor, guess who's playing in the Bay Area tomorrow? (Hint: if you guessed @viennateng you might be right) (wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
- Friday, 1923: @nbelitz I am back in the SF area now
- Friday, 1924: @coffeechica Sounds like pure awesome.
- Friday, 1928: @ursamajor ...WTF. (Also, the bimboes don't even know to use the respectful version when making assumptions, stalking, and hollering. >_<)
- Friday, 2022: LiveJournal FAQ Search -- this is the oldschool page, yo http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqsearch.bml
- Friday, 2030: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8420894.stm Reporter, kids, snowballs. What could possibly go wrong?
- Friday, 2058: THE BIRDS 2:
THE BIRDS 2 THEYâ™RE BACK, AND THIS TIME THEY MEAN BUSINESS
birdz r serious bizness.
Picture ... http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/11/30/funny-pictures-the-birds-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ICanHasCheezburger+%28I+CAN+HAS+CHEEZBURGER%3F%29
- Friday, 2110: So my aunt and I are starting to say the same thing simultaneously using the same words. Ditto with my sister.
- Friday, 2116: ...Just Know That I'm Totally Gonna Read It.: Peon #1: Don't put that paper in the bin, it won't get recycled... http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/archives/010342.html
- Friday, 2118: Make Cola Up Yours: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Our @gameboyguy13 found this!!!
We've heard it gets all fizzy ... http://accidentaldong.blogspot.com/2009/12/make-cola-up-yours.html
- Friday, 2238: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35961507 BRB, LOLing forever. (Via regretsy: boob ornaments. Nipplegate or Tits Against the RTE?)
- Friday, 2302: Stay classy: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Christmas Lights Fail
Picture by: dunno source Submitted ... http://failblog.org/2009/12/08/christmas-lights-fail/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+failblog+%28The+FAIL+Blog+-+Fail+Pictures+%26+Videos+at+Failblog.ORG%29
- Friday, 2316: Blastoise is always a win: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Attn: @gameboyguy13, @dckevin89
Picture ... http://failblog.org/2009/12/09/calculus-fail-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+failblog+%28The+FAIL+Blog+-+Fail+Pictures+%26+Videos+at+Failblog.ORG%29
- Friday, 2350: I think the upstairs neighbors got DDR or something.
Follow me on Twitter.