- Monday, 0231: Best friend, Mr. Conservative, groks the "sometimes you just don't want to share X on the internet" concept. I <3 my best friend.
- Monday, 0236: (Dad had forgotten the story about smuggling Rurrie into the house, you guys. He'd forgotten the story about Co and the biscuit.)
- Monday, 0317: @mamajoan http://azurelunatic.livejournal.com/6451058.html?thread=11652978 is @gameboyguy13's commentary on DDR gear
- Monday, 0547: When I'm interacting with certain developers (say, in Jira), I find my diction becoming clipped and stilted to match theirs. Chameleon.
- Monday, 1847: LiveJournal FAQ Search -- this is the oldschool page, yo http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqsearch.bml
- Monday, 1847: Study: TV May Perpetuate Race Bias - TIME -- in other news, water is wet. http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1948662,00.html
- Monday, 1901: @sushimustwrite Heinlein wrote a book like that...
- Monday, 1903: @ferretthimself probably the first two index-finger characters on the numerical touchpad.
- Monday, 1907: Surak's Choice makes me cry more every time I read it. This time: unabashed weeping.
Follow me on Twitter.