- Sunday, 0016: I had forgotten what sorts of interesting people show up after dark.
- Sunday, 0151: Most useless machine:
Inspired by Claude Shannon's Ultimate Machine, Instructables user SaskView designed t... http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/01/leave_me_alone_box.html
- Sunday, 0157: Automatic Holy Water Dispenser: Shared by teshiron
Even the Catholic church can keep up with the times in ... http://www.neatorama.com/2010/01/02/automatic-holy-water-dispenser/
- Sunday, 0158: Bacon Popcorn: Shared by teshiron
Not only is it bacon popcorn, but it appears to be JD's bacon popcorn!
- Sunday, 0300: @fairlight777 Inspired by Target, Target, Safeway, Walgreens, and In-n-Out all in quick succession. THERE ARE HUMANS OUT THERE.
- Sunday, 0312: Robots Need Love Too - Toft - MythBusters RPF Future Space AU Gen [Archive of Our Own] OK YOU GUYS THIS IS AWESOME. http://archiveofourown.org/works/37469
- Sunday, 0326: $10 USB Power Outlets Sound Like a No-Brainer [USB]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
We have USB... http://gizmodo.com/5418898/10-usb-power-outlets-sound-like-a-no+brainer?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29
- Sunday, 0334: PU Gun: Shared by Azure Lunatic
If you ever had occasion to use expanding polyurethane f... http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/004096.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoolTools+%28Cool+Tools%29
- Sunday, 0340: MST3K shades put things in perspective: Shared by Azure Lunatic
@coffeechica You need these.
From the MAK... http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/01/mst3k_shades_put_things_in_perspect.html
- Sunday, 0441: Transliteration goes global: Shared by Azure Lunatic
todo: suggestions (old)
Most of us use a keyboard to ... http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/transliteration-goes-global.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FMKuf+%28Official+Google+Blog%29
- Sunday, 0442: @demonicerrantry It's much more peaceful then, fewer people, and fewer of them are willing to encroach upon one's personal space.
- Sunday, 0443: @FranziskaKurtz Tasty meat pies?
- Sunday, 0450: @gameboyguy13 You have to a) get your timing right (go looking around if there's a huge crowd), b) come prepared with unboredom like txt
- Sunday, 1205: An ex had power supply problems http://diddit.com/r/tvzvpk
- Sunday, 1208: There are few scarier sounds than the crunching and then the even worse silence of a failed fan. http://diddit.com/r/tpbrbf
- Sunday, 1258: http://www.neatorama.com/2007/09/03/clowns-kicked-kkk-asses/ Clowns vs. KKK; clowns win hilariously.
- Sunday, 1300: @ursamajor He only seems to hump the lab, though. Never anyone's leg (except the lab's).
- Sunday, 1302: @sushimustwrite I make darn sure that the "in reply to" link is going to be there.
- Sunday, 1303: @zarhooie YOUR MOM LIVES IN ANTARCTICA
- Sunday, 1315: The #biggaybattle is awesome: http://www.afterelton.com/blog/edkennedy/jonathan-ross-tweets
- Sunday, 1628: @nbelitz I like the sound of pasta with cream sauce.
- Sunday, 2255: @fairlight777 I approve of this plan.
Follow me on Twitter.