In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Tuesday, 0136 : No more dirty phone calls: Wash your phone out with soap, potty mouth Most people would shudder at the thoug... http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/01/06/dishwasher_mobile_phone/ Tuesday, 0540 : @ morningsickhelp lolwut? are you a spammer? I'm not even sure if I'm female. Tuesday, 0551 : @ mibbit Pastebin on Mibbit seems to be broken, giving links like http://mibbit.comalksdf Tuesday, 0551 : @ mibbit (the alksdf part not being the problem, the lack of the right subdomain & the / after com being the problem) Tuesday, 0829 : 874 ))))))))) *cryptic* Tuesday, 0831 : WTF Newsom. RT: @ mamajoan : Tell DC, San Francisco, and New York not to arrest women for possession of condoms: http://www.change.org/actions/view/tell_dc_san_francisco_and_new_york_condoms_arent_a_crime?js_twit Tuesday, 0832 : @ flourish *giving two thumbs up anyway* Tuesday, 0834 : Hey @ GavinNewsom , using condoms as evidence of prostitution means fewer whores using condoms, HIV rate goes up. http://www.change.org/actions/view/tell_dc_san_francisco_and_new_york_condoms_arent_a_crime?js_twit Tuesday, 0921 : http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/01/divorce-rates-appear-higher-in-states.html So same-sex marriage ban correlates with increasing divorce rates! Tuesday, 0942 : I now have a Delicious tag "character:the-goddamn-batman". Tuesday, 1000 : @ misoranomegami Welcome to 29! It has been nice so far, mostly. Tuesday, 1001 : @ fairlight777 I think someone isn't thinking through the natural implications of his actions. Newsom = Gryffindor? Tuesday, 1019 : RT @ godlessindixie : A 16-year-old dies because his parents believe prayer will heal him. This is murder. http://friendlyatheist.com/2010/01/12/another-child-died-because-his-parents-left-his-medical-care-to-god/ Tuesday, 1148 : Like Ketchup for Chocolate - tastes like ketchup, melts like chocolate. Finely powdered ketchup ingredients in base. http://cookingissues.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/like-ketchup-for-chocolate/ Tuesday, 1402 : "the premade CRM makes baby eris laugh" #outofcontexttheatre Tuesday, 1919 : Blog of Author Paul G. Bens, Jr. - How Do I Know If I'm Getting It Right? http://gwailowrite.livejournal.com/292699.html Tuesday, 1940 : @ irohawk And proud of it! Tuesday, 1949 : Got futon installed. Got everything upon it. Happiness is ensuing. Follow me on Twitter.